I'm tired

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
Why Am I So Tired

For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep, not enough sunshine, too much pressure from my job, earwax build-up, poor blood or anything else I could think of.  But now I found out the real reason: I'm tired because I'm overworked.  Here's why:

- The population of this country is 273 million.  140 million are retired.  That leaves 133 million to do the work.

- There are 85 million in school.  Which leaves 48 million to do the work.

- Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government. Leaving 19 million to do the work.

- 2.8 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing Osama Bin Laden.  Which leaves 16.2 million to do the work.

- Take from that total the 14.8 million people who work for state and city governments.  And that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.

- At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals.  Leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.

- Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.  That leaves just two people to do the work.

- You and me.  And there you are sitting on your ass, at your computer, reading about motorcycles.  Nice, real nice.

Fugggggggg..........
biggrin.gif
I thought it was just me................

I got knocked out at line 4, so ya'll are on your own!
laugh.gif

Back