Anyone else having problems with the org??

The Whats New is still not working for me (I use IE both at home and work) IF I remember I can try from my wife laptop when I get home, she uses FF. The Justification is still right as I type but when I go back and find my post they are left.

What's new doesn't work for me either. Also my "home tab" is the login screen for me, and after I log in, it just sends me right back to the same screen as if I didn't log in.
I'm not having any of the text box problems though.

Windows 7 Google Chrome.

If you can see this, I'm making it from my android phone. The problem now is one I hit submit I will not be able to tell if the post works. I have made three that are not showing up.

I'm experiencing a few new issues today as well...issues logging in, not seeing New Posts when prior to today, that was working...

Things are sketchy at best :(

We miss our oRg :down:

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: gaip_code1 in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Things are back to the way they were a week or so ago for me on a Win 7 64 bit using Google Chrome.

The comments are gone from FF at the moment, but nothing is updating...arrrgh...you have to manually refresh each thread page to see if it's been updated. "New Posts" completely malfunctioning..

In IE, it keeps bringing up a PM from this morning as "new"....

I m running windows 8 with firefox and it seems to be working but not with chrome or IE on wondows 8

BB

Back