Anyone else having problems with the org??

As requested. Here's what popped up in my FF browser when I viewed this thread (IE still won't) update....

Capture.JPG

Yep, so what that is on the top folks is possible PHP errors, call them alerts... They are supposed to be suppressed and logging to the server and not showing but for some reason they are still showing... That is more annoying than a problem... We are working on the session issues however and I will tell you that its quite frustrating...

Can someone send me a screen shot of the right justification please...

cap

Cap, it's at the very top of page but no issues other than seeing the funky header.

image.jpg

Cap, it's at the very top of page but no issues other than seeing the funky header.

Kk so you are able to use the new post and its working correctly? Is that from your phone only or have you used a desktop?

Ok, here is pic of right justify (in IE), FF doesn't do it...

P.S. as of this moment, "what's new" is working in IE; the problem has been sporadic now for over a week.

Capture.JPG

Keith can you check and see if in the advanced reply if you are set to left justify...

left.png

left.png

in advanced, yes it is in left justify. THis is from quick, and it's still right justifying...

What's weird is that I enter this as right justify, and it posts left justify.

and, check right side of this image. When I go to advanced reply, everything starts left justifyign and lining up correctly.

If you want to eliminate some of these delays, I can give you my office number and we can talk directly...

Capture.jpg

and, check right side of this image. When I go to advanced reply, everything starts left justifyign and lining up correctly. If you want to eliminate some of these delays, I can give you my office number and we can talk directly...

Mines doing the exact same things

Kk so you are able to use the new post and its working correctly? Is that from your phone only or have you used a desktop?

No issues with the post using my iphone5. My son dropped our macbook so no desktop.

Cap if it helps, I'm on FireFox and all of those warning messages shown, used to come up. Now I only get this one.

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: gaip_code1 in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

at the top of my screen. Which doesn't bother me as it isn't anything functional.

The only thing I see is post that disappear and New Post request go back to like a week before. But that resets to normal at some point. Its only problem if you are posting to a thread that disappears.

I have to say today seems to be working the best of all days in the past week or so. But I am still getting that warning one message.

Ok, I am logged on thru my iPad and I'm having issues. I logged on and it said welcome chaney3000 like normal but then it said I said I was not logged in. So, I tried it again same issue. I clicked on "forum" and I was logged in but when I click on "Whats new" I was logged out.

Ok, so last night I was logged on thru my ipad. I created some posts in two threads. After I created the post and left the thread, my post dissappeared. Like I never created it. I come here this morning on IE at work and there are my posts. The tabs and columns are lined up funky and my post box here has no words above it for the editing and such.

Back