Anyone else getting server errors?

BowDown

Registered
Attaching an image is impossible. When I start a new topic I get an error but the reply (if just text) will post.

Anyone else having this issue?

--------WHOOPS, Sorry Bowdown, I deleted your following post by accident... I was busy cleaning up the thread, I got a little Delete Happy... My Bad... Folks are working to fix things, it happens once in awhile.

Rev---

Yes, but when I refresh the screen a few times and it clears up.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at hayabusa.org

Yeah, have not been able to get on General Topics all day. Posts really want to repost.

Yeah, have not been able to get on General Topics all day. Posts really want to repost.
same here. mostly failing on GENERAL TOPICS.

I am sure the team knows about it and is looking into a fix.

we miss our drug, don't we? ? ? ?
biggrin.gif

Same happening to me. Refresh seems to get through it...but it is occuring more and more frequently.

I had the same issue just now. I accidentally posted the sale of my bike 3x in "hayabusa sales" Could someone please delete the first two and leave the 3rd one for me? I addeed additional information on that one.

I had the same issue just now. I accidentally posted the sale of my bike 3x in "hayabusa sales" Could someone please delete the first two and leave the 3rd one for me? I addeed additional information on that one.
Done.

Hope I left you the correct one - they all looked the same.

I can't post a new topic w/pix. Bummer, too, as I have great shots of me & Lamb from this past weekend...

~HELP~
lurk.gif

Guys, sorry for the delay in getting this one fixed sooner, I am out of town on business and have limited access. Thanks for putting up with us while we work through some of our performace issues.... I hate it when things like this happen....

Again, sorry for the frustrations.....

CAp

Back