Anyone else bringing non-riding family?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well,
Since my plan has changed and I am now bringing my family with me again this year, is anyone else bringing non-riding family?

wife, 2 kids, and mominlaw, and dadinlaw
all_coholic.gif

Cool -might have to set up some sort of field trip!

My wife and two kids and grandpa are going. My wife was wondering what things will be going on for them.

(Fate @ Mar. 25 2007,10:41) My wife and two kids and grandpa are going. My wife was wondering what things will be going on for them.
See, that is why I am thinking field trip... there really isn't anything scheduled for them; we may have to pass some phone numbers around and let them make some plans...

Sounds good. There seems to be a lot of antique stores and stuff like that for the girls. Good thread though, lets see how many family members are coming and find a way to get this organized... Any locals reading this thread feel free to give suggestions.

Last year, my wife went down to Gatlinburg - there was some sort of Harley meet down there... But she said she could only take that for a couple of hours...

Kim and I were just discussing this earlier.

I was going to bring the whole family. However my 10 year old has a girlscout thing that weekend, so she's out. My 7 year old son has declined because he doesn't want to ride MOTORCYCLES!.

So, that leaves Kim and my 5 month old that will be comming with me. I'm trying to think of things to keep her from getting bored duing the day. So this thread is very timely. I will keep an eye on this thread. I'm sure she will be game for what ever y'all cook up.

I wonder if there are any babysitters in Robbinsville, Hmmm.

Chris

My GF, Spoiled Busa, and Doyles wife Mary are coming. I know they like to shop! LOL I'm sure we will be going on some 2 up rides. Mary is bringing the SRT 4 so I'm sure she will be rippin' through the dragon and skyway in that.

I'm not going, "don't even have a sportbike yet!"
sad.gif

But a suggestion is... "Themeparks around there, cookouts, movie theatres, Sport's activities centres?"

We have a place here in Wichita called "AllStar Sports." Never been but from what i hear, it may be a good place!

Just some suggestions...
beerchug.gif

my father-in-law has alot of family in Bryson city area, which is about 45 minutes from robbinsville. my family will probably be spending alot of time there visiting relatives.

there is one other thing that is within the same time distance away from robbinsville

Cherokee

Cherokee has alot of shops and attractions that could occupy someone for quite a while. Plus it has what the linky takes you to.

we will also have the wives along ...there will be a few times we head out without them.

I know they plan on making a run to Gatlinburg on one day.

Being a bus driver from NYC, I'll ask my boss if I could borrow a bus for a couple days. I could load it up with your Grandmas & Grandpas and fly down the dragon. Sounds good? Let me know.

Back