Philly, should I or NOT??

screamin kanji

Donating Member
Registered
It looks as if I will be going to Phillidelphia for Thanksgiving(girlfriend's family). I was thinking about bringing my Busa for a ride, just to say I rode in Philly. She told me you guys got quite a bit of snow the other day, is it still there? Anyone up for a POLAR-RUN?

It looks as if I will be going to Phillidelphia for Thanksgiving(girlfriend's family). I was thinking about bringing my Busa for a ride, just to say I rode in Philly. She told me you guys got quite a bit of snow the other day, is it still there? Anyone up for a POLAR-RUN?

Don't waste your time. Spend the time with your old lady's family, or she'll make you pay for it for a month. Your balls will end up frozen to the tank anyways.

I would pass on a ride in the city. Just me, I avoid heavy traffic.

Screw that, take one of these and snow or just cold, there won't be anything freezing Brother..... :super:

Suit.jpg

I don't remember any snow ?? Philly has a pretty big bike scene. Big time street races in the city. They even trailer cars, and bikes in to race. But I heard now you can get a $300.00 fine just for being there watching. You know what, maybe you better leave the bike home, LoL !!

It's a shame Shady (Tito) just got his bike stolen, we could of all got up, and did some riding.

Phillly in PA?! :laugh: There really isn't much enjoyment ridding around in Philly. I hope yo've got a very safe place to park/lock/hide your busa when you're not watching. North of Philly there are plenty of nice roads but if you're going to see family I don't know how thrilled they would be when you're gone for the day. ???

Philly is nothing to worry about unless you plan to leave the bike out at night.

We shouldn't get any real snow until late in the year....none so far.

By Thanksgiving you could hit snow or very cold weather, not worth trying.

Last edited:
bro,I dont even ride around the city, wtf would you want to do that,we got potholes here bigger then the grand canyon.

2 mondays ago we hdd a noreastern,5" of snow across the river in cherry hill nj,we just got the wind and freezing rain, 5 days later it was 70 degrees,the weather here is crazy it could be 80 degrees on thanksgiving or it could be a foot of snow on the ground,eather way the thanksgiving day parade will be downtown all day so you really couldnt ride around the city if you wanted too

enjoy your dinner with your girl and leave the bike at home

I guess the first question is how long have you been with your girlfriend? If you're new with her, it might not make a good impression with the fam- but if you've been with her a while and her family sucks, I say bring the bike :D

BF

I will hafta go with the majority and leave the Busa at home. Kinda makes me just wanna stay home in Ohio. Well, I Thank ALL of you for your input. Her family seems pretty cool, so maybe I'll go. We'll see.....

Lets see.

Security could become an issue depending on where they live.
Its gonna be cold as the north pole.
The pot holes have been known to swallow cars.
The drivers are suspect
the cabbies are psychotic
and you are suppose to be visiting family.

Do i need to continue ?

Lets see.

Security could become an issue depending on where they live.
Its gonna be cold as the north pole.
The pot holes have been known to swallow cars.
The drivers are suspect
the cabbies are psychotic
and you are suppose to be visiting family.

Do i need to continue ?

Dude, sick bike !!

Back