Does Anyone Else Commute In The Sf Bay Area?

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I commute from Emeryville to San Carlos and back every day. I hardly ever see another Busa . Does anyone else commute in the Bay area? I need to bring my GoPro up here and take some video.

I commute from American Canyon to Concord. Most days I'm in the vette but sometimes I break out the Busa.

Columbus Parkway->780->680->office and back again.

I will be on the Busa unless it is raining. Not chancing this traffic combined with rain. These people cant drive on dry roads. LOL

I commute from Emeryville to San Carlos and back every day. I hardly ever see another Busa . Does anyone else commute in the Bay area? I need to bring my GoPro up here and take some video.
I live in san rafael, And have ridden with Don a little. There are not a lot of Busa's in the bay area. It took me years to get this bike the way i wanted it. But its all good now.
Chuck

Good to hear from you bro. We need to get us together at some point. Wonder why there aren't a lot Busa's. I really thought with a population like the SF area there would be many. Bike too big? I don't get it.

Before retirement I wore a suit so a bike for commuting just didn't work. My longest commute was 100 per day from Vacaville to Berkeley. Wore out a lot of tires. I see all manor of bikes on the road but seldom see another Busa no matter where I am. Even up at Alices. On the weekend there can be 100 or more bikes but only 1-2 Busas if that many. I'm out most weekends in the Busa or the CBX. Never see a CBX either!:)

Of yeah, Tehachapi...Emeryville...San Carlos?

Yes, Tehachapi, Emeryville, and San Carlos. I also could be seen in Colma from time to time. LOL

Good friend of mine commutes from Vacaville to Concord every day. I keep wondering when he will give it up and stay retired.

We'll have to go on a ride some time when you're...near the Bay Area. Two white Busas, Gen1 and Gen 2 side by side would look good!

Put my blue/silver Gen1 in there and it will improve the looks of those white busas. It's just what happens. Oh, and they'll go faster just by being near it.

And forgot to say 'Hi Chuck!' I'm working over in Concord now so never in the SR area. Hope you're doing well. Next summer I hope to get more riding time. It just did not happen this year.

Back