Got question from local guys near GAP

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
I am planning to go but will be bringing whole family. I need to find a hotel that has suites... My 85 year old grandfather now lives with us and has to sleep on a couch sitting up to breath and normally only suites have these, plus need big room because he snores so loudly I will not be able to sleep unless he is some distance from where I am sleeping, not small hotel room. Got any ideas? Don't mind being a little distance from meeting area. just would like to be within a decent distance.

I always wear ear plugs/hearing protection to ride, and also take them on "roosters" trips where guys end up splitting a motel room. They work great for blocking out snoring!!

(SLA1500 @ Mar. 16 2007,20:28) I always wear ear plugs/hearing protection to ride, and also take them on "roosters" trips where guys end up splitting a motel room. They work great for blocking out snoring!!
I dont think you will hear his grandfather from your room. Hes not that loud
poke.gif

(extreemachine @ Mar. 16 2007,22:29)
(SLA1500 @ Mar. 16 2007,20:28) I always wear ear plugs/hearing protection to ride, and also take them on "roosters" trips where guys end up splitting a motel room. They work great for blocking out snoring!!
I dont think you will hear his grandfather from your room. Hes not that loud
poke.gif
Believe me, he is that loud..... I have a two story home almost 3000 square feet and he can figgin shake my bedroom upstairs as he sleeps downstairs.....

Townsend is a start, also l know there are some major chair hotels in the Maryville/Alcoa TN area.

Downside, they are about an hour away.

Anudder option, check with Fontana Village on a cabin.

Back