Anybody see new 09's left?

eric wiseman

Registered
Looking to pick up one around mi, wi, oh, in, ill if possible. Not sure if any dealers are offing them right now or if it's just a free for all. What are some recent best prices or what am I going to shoot for?

I know there is still have at least one grey and silver '09 down here at Action Suzuki in Mesquite. Might be a bit of a haul to get it home for you tho.

For us as a dealer, its a free for all, last two we got can in as repos from other dealers that went outta business. Last I heard it was looking like march till we see 11's.

Just checked eBay. One at 10.3 buy it now with almost 800 in bs fee lol. Talk about a way with fine print. I'll have to keep trying other dealerships I guess. I'd be willing to get one shipped if it's a good price but was looking for em within 2-4 hundred miles so I could ride it back

I know there is still have at least one grey and silver '09 down here at Action Suzuki in Mesquite. Might be a bit of a haul to get it home for you tho.

There's that one and I know of a white 09 at Honda Suzuki North in Carrolton TX as well.

Just checked eBay. One at 10.3 buy it now with almost 800 in bs fee lol. Talk about a way with fine print. I'll have to keep trying other dealerships I guess. I'd be willing to get one shipped if it's a good price but was looking for em within 2-4 hundred miles so I could ride it back

If your serious call them and make them an offer . Worst thing that can happen is they say no .

i know that you're looking for something closer to home. But, if the price is right then shipping isn't bad. The other option is hop a flight to DFW and ride her home. :) Roadtrip

If your thinking about texas talk to bartlesville cycle sports in oklahoma.
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw prices quoted of $10,700 to $12,900 when I searched two months or so ago. Out the door prices were all within a few hundred dollars of each other, averaging about $12,600 out the door with tax/tag/title and bike.

If that is $11,100 otd then that is a good price on a new busa :thumbsup: The dealership here is getting full price.

Word on the street is that there arent many 09 WHITES left so if someone can grab one now would be the time:whistle:

Back