Anybody have any experience with Moriwaki exhausts?

ottafish

Registered
As per title, I've come across a Moriwaki Zero titanium can/muffler at a good cost.
Just wondering if anybody has any views or experiences with them.
Thanks

My view otta' is that it is a can. They are all lighter than stock,maybe look better than stock,sound better than stock and maybe make a couple extra HP more than stock.I think this debate always comes down to personal choice.Being as its just the can and not a full system there shouldn't be any fitment issues.Claims made by can manufactures that theirs way out performs others is a bit of bunk if you ask me.The one important factor for some is just how loud is it. Some love to hear the motor scream,others can't stand it. Over the years I've heard many rider describe can noises as "throaty" or "low rumble" etc etc. What in frick does that mean in the real world? Lets pick one...say D&D...they've always been described as loud. How loud? Obnoxious loud? Medium loud? IDK brother.
Sorry to ramble on mate...but I think its all B.S. If you like it...buy it.
Maybe somebody might respond with "I had to fiddle-fug with it to make it fit." Thats the only concern I would have. I thought I may have had every can and header on the planet...I've never even heard of this one.
eye brow.gif

Rubb.

As per title, I've come across a Moriwaki Zero titanium can/muffler at a good cost.
Thanks
I don't have any experience with them but I was doing a little research on them just recently. My buddy had an 03 cbr600rr and we were looking at full systems and found a used moriwaki so I did a little digging and at least for the cbr all I found was good reviews and most liked the sound and claimed more hp after tuning.

Thanks all... It's at a good price so I may grab it just because.. I've never heard or seen them before so I figure I'll use it for something one day maybe.. Even a piece of art in the man cave as @Hayabusa Wannabe mentioned, its already "blued" up a little.
Thanks all

There's a name I haven't heard in years .. Famous back in the day Moriwaki Kawasaki ..Main rival to Pop's Yoshimura .. Quality gear ..You can't go wrong on their stuff ..

Thanks
I can say they're great, however this was on a ZZR C model, never dyno tuned but only used for 1/4 ...Sorry if this doesn't help
. Not sure if they make them anymore.

Back