Any upcoming rides 2020? Southern California?

Are you suggesting one?
Where do I sign up?
The motorcycle show in Long Beach was last month. That would have been a target.
What month were you thinking? Cuz I'll look around and find an excuse to go somewhere

And there's this
@RedBull

Or down to Palomar for those double runs
Or Newcomb's Ranch on the Angeles Crest?
Those might just be day runs

There's also this from: https://www.cyclefish.com/motorcycle_events/CALIFORNIA
Upcoming.png

@RedBull is SoCal's Hayabusa Fearless Leader. He knows EVERYONE down here (and a lot of really cool places to ride)

Are you suggesting one?
Where do I sign up?
The motorcycle show in Long Beach was last month. That would have been a target.
What month were you thinking? Cuz I'll look around and find an excuse to go somewhere

And there's this
@RedBull

There's also this from: CALIFORNIA Motorcycle Events & Biker Rallies
View attachment 1610863
@RedBull is SoCal's Hayabusa Fearless Leader. He knows EVERYONE down here (and a lot of really cool places to ride)
oh wow thanks man , i been wanting to go on rides with others since i have 0 biker friends right now , its just me and my fiance and My Busa! lol. Well now that i am here at the org. ur guys too lol. so been wanting to find out whats upcoming that way i can tell my fiance we got a date!

Whaa???

Well then that settles it. I was gonna go anyway just for the hell of it, but now I'll push it to May. Shoot me the dates so I can plan:banana:
I believe we leave on the 8th of may and take 4 days down there. We wanna go thru Utah and stop at the salt flats.
The wifes will fly to vegas - therefore I will give you the exact date when we book the flights!

Are you suggesting one?
Where do I sign up?

And there's this
@RedBull

There's also this from: CALIFORNIA Motorcycle Events & Biker Rallies
View attachment 1610863
Angels crest is the best. Sad how people crash there daily though. At speed it's a expert level ride. I love doing it though hahaha

Im in so cal hmu if you want to ride I'm down
92335. Okay I will! And :welcome: to the oRg!
Taking the V-Strom to Glendora Ridge Road today via Mt Baldy Road. Gonna try to get to the Shoemaker Tunnels (wildfires may prevent - road closures):

@Giovanny ;) nudge nudge

Back