'New' Member from Southern California

orenp

Registered
I've been a member since 11/12 - just haven't gotten around to posting. Bought my bike 11/04/12 - was a late 60th birthday present (from self to self). Call her Big Suzy. She's a 2004 with about 11.7K miles. Nice and clean and pristine. Frame Sliders, Yoshimura slip-ons, EBC Rotors and pads, K&N Filter, Gear Indicator/TRE eliminator, Corbin seat, braided stainless brake & clutch lines, Power Commander, Helibars, ZeroGravity wind screen, etc.
My first bike was a '66 BSA 650 Hornet in 1969. It was the fastest thing in my part of Bakersfield then. Wow. How things have changed. I don't think I'll ever get tired of twisting the throttle on this bike. I thoroughly enjoy every second I ride it. I hope everyone on this forum really understands how truly amazing a Hayabusa is. I do. She reminds me every time I ride her how good life is.

Busa090914.jpg

I've been a member since 11/12 - just haven't gotten around to posting. Bought my bike 11/04/12 - was a late 60th birthday present (from self to self). Call her Big Suzy. She's a 2004 with about 11.7K miles. Nice and clean and pristine. Frame Sliders, Yoshimura slip-ons, EBC Rotors and pads, K&N Filter, Gear Indicator/TRE eliminator, Corbin seat, braided stainless brake & clutch lines, Power Commander, Helibars, ZeroGravity wind screen, etc.
My first bike was a '66 BSA 650 Hornet in 1969. It was the fastest thing in my part of Bakersfield then. Wow. How things have changed. I don't think I'll ever get tired of twisting the throttle on this bike. I thoroughly enjoy every second I ride it. I hope everyone on this forum really understands how truly amazing a Hayabusa is. I do. She reminds me every time I ride her how good life is.

Welcome bro.

My first bike was a '67 650 Hornet in 1970,I'm now 61 and on my 3rd Busa.:laugh:

Welcome to the oRg, that Hayabusa gives the "perma grin" when you ride it. :welcome:

Back