New Gen 3 Owner from Bama

I see me trashing those hard bags, first curve...seriously
You gotta chill homes… it’s a

IMG_7635.jpeg

Dang that’s clean. Love the bag setup with stretched out side covers. Cholo style!

I’m guessing he went 131 or bigger for 155/150. That’s a beast of a motor and can guarantee it’s not Screaming Eagle set up with Harley tune. In for the details tho. Lol
Ok so here is s few details on the Road King Motor:
128 Cubic Inches- S and S Cylinders
CP Carillo Rods and Pistons
Monster Heads from Texas. George Bryce(Star Racing) Titanium Valves, Springs
George Bryce 3/4 Cam. If George made and designed it, it is in this motor. That was my one demand. For those that do not know George, he was a force in NHRA Pro Stock Drag Racing with Suzukis’. He was the thorn in Vance and Hines ass! LoL
Darkhorse Crankshaft, Star Racing Compensator, clutch, custom cut gears in tranny
Feuling Lifters, pushrods, etc.
only thing left of the original motor are the cases. Here is the deal, there is more in the motor, but I wanted it detuned for reliability. Realistically could have165-170. 160 plus TQ. i went all in on this thing. there are bigger motors, but I did not need it.
Ceramic Wheel bearings going in when new rubber goes on.
Moonshine harley in Frannklin, TN built the motor. It turned out so well, they actually featured my bike on their youtube shows
i am doing the Softail next year, maybe. LoL. The Busa is my next project. VooDoo pipes, some Brock stuff, Ceramic wheel Bearings. Etc.

George Bryce 3/4 Cam. If George made and designed it, it is in this motor. That was my one demand. For those that do not know George, he was a force in NHRA Pro Stock Drag Racing with Suzukis’. He was the thorn in Vance and Hines ass! LoL
Darkhorse Crankshaft, Star Racing Compensator, clutch, custom cut gears in tranny
only thing left of the original motor are the cases. Here is the deal, there is more in the motor, but I wanted it detuned for reliability. Realistically could have165-170. 160 plus TQ. i went all in on this thing. there are bigger motors, but I did not need it.
Moonshine harley in Frannklin, TN built the motor. It turned out so well, they actually featured my bike on their youtube shows
i am doing the Softail next year, maybe. LoL. The Busa is my next project. VooDoo pipes, some Brock stuff, Ceramic wheel Bearings. Etc.
That bike sounds like a serious street weapon....

You'll be disappointed by the Hayabusa in comparison when it comes to red light to red light launches...(if you're into that).

I'm in northern Bama myself and just picked up my brand new Gen 3 yesterday. The first bike I ever rode on was my uncle's GS1100E! My first bike I owned was a 1983 GS850G.

thought I would stop in and say Hello. Retired US Marine. I have been riding since I was 12 years old. Bigtime Suzuki and Harley guy. Blessed to have a garage full. My pride and joy is a pristine 1983 Suzuki GS1100E. Added the Hayabusa yesterday. Just got home. Going to enjoy her for sure. Will be posting pics along.
Hi. Welcome and thanks for service. My grand con is a Marine and I was 1st Cav Nam 66 to 69. I have had many GS 1000S ,GS 1100 and GS1150. I also have a 99 busa that I am building turbo+ NOS. also a 99 ssoftail stock.

Welcome.....

You made a good choice, the gen 3 is a nice machine.....
I've been looking something as close as I could get to the 2002 CBR100XX I used to have and the Busa won out over the ZX14 easily. I traded in my 2017 FZ-10 on this bike. I kind of wish I hadn't but I don't have the space or time for two bikes. Now I'm just waiting on a couple of parts to show up so I can make this bike fit me better.

A cruiser making literbike power is crazy to me, ha-ha! :D

Back