Any RC guys here?

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
All I do is crawl now. Had a TRX4 for 3 years but decided to go with a lighter open wheel truck. Got me an Element Ecto. This thing is cool.

E76D88A6-9CEE-4BA7-8FD3-F71B3E016F08.jpeg

2395D8B2-E0B6-4352-8FBB-E2857734E81A.jpeg

I dabble a little bit...I have a Leopard 2 tank, a Tamyia Lightning, a Polaris snowmobile, a little motorcycle and an el cheapo helicopter...

I tried an expensive helicopter but it landed upside down and in too many trees to survive....

That's why I don't own RC aircraft. One mistake and boom
I went to an RC airshow once and it was really something.....

These people had a ton of money in their planes and helos....

An F-18 fighter pilot I knew was there with a scale F-18...it was as real as it gets...even the pilot's head moved. He had an enclosed trailer he transported it in.

I am looking at getting a Koyosho NSR500 hang on RC bike.....

There are a ton of upgrade mods for it almost like a Hayabusa in that regard....

I've been looking around and there's not a lot of options for decent RC bikes that don't break the bank.

Koysho.jpg

NSR 500.jpg

I think it just has a heavy metal front wheel....I'll have to check...but maybe it does ,cause it doesn't fall over when riding....and you can adjust the steering trim

Here's a Pic of my Bud Nosen P51 I built back between 1989 to 1990 when I was station at Zweibrucken AB Germany. I maiden it before I PCS back to the States cause I figured it would get destroyed in the move. It's been hanging in my garage for 18 years since I last flew it and figure it's time to get her back in the air. Since the price of Nitro is out of sight she's going Electric, so the Super Tiger 3000 is coming out and a 6362 250KV motor is going in after a few more repairs.

P1060835.jpg

There's a guy up the street who has an electric-fan F-18 and it's pretty cool to watch fly.....and he can really fly it too..

I tried the RC helicopter thing a couple times but sucked at flying them....

Back