We must have some RC car guys around here.

So I got my parts for the rear steering on my crawler. Course they didn't tell me it doesn't come with everything..... 10 parts not included.

I think they do that on purpose, like its some sort of game for them. They send out what you ordered and snicker while they box it up, knowing you don't have the other 10 parts yet.

^^ Lol probably, "hey Dave, look what this guy ordered. He's gonna be pissed!"

That's ok. I'm gonna return it all and buy a new chain for the busa.

So the guy at my local hobby shop was pretty cool. I bought that kit that needed stuff I didn't have (from the shop). And he is gonna hook me up with some of his parts from home to complete the kit.

Finally got around to finishing the other body!

ForumRunner_20130713_025840.png

ForumRunner_20130713_025907.png

ForumRunner_20130713_025840.png

ForumRunner_20130713_025907.png

I was in a shop the other day. dude had some old Tamiya like wild willy (2 of em) and the bruser. I had a Fox and Blackfoot and my brother had a "wild one". I have a couple e flight helicopters now. I miss the old RC cars. my fox was fast with a lemans motor

I roll a 1/16 mini e-revo with bead locks and 2-3cell lipos.... well i did then my speed control went poof :p I deserved it. Also have a Foamie extra 260 3d flyer and a couple small helis. Just sold off my Axial Crawler and my extremely modified Venom Creeper. Bought the wife and I take down recurve Bows and gear.

I may have pics

New track opened recently.

Great job building this track!

Each race got a bit faster and the jumps longer until they were cleared with ease.

Back