Any NASCAR fans??

It's a southern thang. Yanks like you and bots could never understand it because your limited mental capacity cannot handle it......

That was a joke :)
im sure there is plenty of skill involved involved in Nascar. in fact, I know there is. but there's quite a bit skill in olympic ping pong as well but it still bores me. and FL is NOT the south. I grew up in south FL and the SOUTH doesnt start till u hit Georgia......:laugh:

Most that dont understand the stradegy thats involved just see a car going in a circle, just as I see men in spandex playing grab azz on a field for 3 hours trying to acheive the samething.
Your correct Blanca it takes a lot of endorance there isnt no time outs, there is no half time shows, your strapped in trying to focus at going 200 MPH for 500 miles.

Its with any sport, if you dont understand the details then its boring your just seeing the picture and not the details.

^^ The sheer illiteracy of this post is precisely why people think NASCAR is for the mentally retarded.

And as far as NASCAR being a South vs. North thing, there are PLENTY of NASCAR fans up here in Milwaukee. I might go see them run Road America (requires turning both ways) because there are usually tons of crashes. Primarily from right turns. Figure that out..

Now as far as going 200mph around a track, it would be MUCH more entertaining if like 10 or so cars were only going 55mph at the same time. When they are all going 200 they all might as well be going 30...

haha.

nascar_More_Motivational_Posters_part_2-s750x600-22764-580[1].jpg

nascar-back[1].jpg

nascarsucks-big[1].gif

Seems those that are not Nascar fans have to chime in on a thread that was titled pretty clearly and post negative comments. I could see if it was a thread called "Your Thoughts On Nascar Racing" Here comes the drama queens sipping on there hatorade starting internet arguments..
And ya know what they say about internet arguments.....:whistle:

imageviewer.jpg

Seems those that are not Nascar fans have to chime in on a thread that was titled pretty clearly and post negative comments. I could see if it was a thread called "Your Thoughts On Nascar Racing" Here comes the drama queens sipping on there hatorade starting internet arguments..

The OP is bashing Nascar.................and Im a drama King thank you very much. A queen is in second place and we all know second place is 1st loser. Unless you're a Nascar fan, then it doesn’t matter which place you came in because you're SPECIAL. Lol :laugh:

For the record, I used to love NASCAR years ago. Now since all the changes, I have since lost my taste. I find innocent bashing of NASCAR quite comical :laugh:

nascar-http-static-howstuffworks-com-gif-1993-nascar-results-demotivational-poster-1243413082.jpg

I think if we start calling it a redneck thing people will get offended. I remember last time we had a thread about rednecks people seriously got offended :duh:

76705b3c5c6.jpg

lankeeyankee said:

It was started as a joke making fun of nascar.....

Back