NASCAR driving tips

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
For all you guys that want to see some good NASCAR driving tips, check this out. CLICK ME!!!!!!

For anyone looking for a funny post, come on... YOu guys know me. Would I honesly make fun of NASCAR?

Friggin' Funny! LOL!
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

ices_rofl.gif
I will start watching Nascar as soon as they learn to race in the rain!

(BusaBret @ Aug. 03 2007,07:50)
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
i'd like to see you take a 3500 lbs car with 800+ hp with racing slicks 200mph in the rain....
iamwithstupid.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(Sloto200 @ Aug. 03 2007,09:48)
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
i'd like to see you take a 3500 lbs car with 800+ hp with racing slicks 200mph in the rain....
iamwithstupid.gif
Who said anything about slicks? Every other motorsport that runs in the rain has rain specific tires including the 200+HP bikes. Figure the hp to weight ratio with 2 less tires and a heck of a lot smaller contact patch and that takes a lot more skill. All it takes is an extra pit stop.

I am not knocking Nascar or it's fans. I am just not one of them.

Heck of a funny video though!!

ices_rofl.gif

the ticker accross the bottom was good too!

"19 dead in Kansas when tornado siren was set on vibrate..."

(BusaBret @ Aug. 03 2007,12:25)
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
Who said anything about slicks? Every other motorsport that runs in the rain has rain specific tires including the 200+HP bikes. Figure the hp to weight ratio with 2 less tires and a heck of a lot smaller contact patch and that takes a lot more skill. All it takes is an extra pit stop.

I am not knocking Nascar or it's fans. I am just not one of them.

Heck of a funny video though!!
+1

With all respect to NASCAR, like said, you don't have to ride with slicks; secondly, you don't have to go 200mph. Once the tires are changed in MotoGP while rain conditions are present
crazy.gif
, the MotoGP racers don't race at the speeds that they can achieve in dry weather
AAAssjani.gif
. F1, too. That's what makes it what it's all about. The ability to bring about your talent
muscle.gif
under different circumstances.

The video is funny.

ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
Oh, that sounds intimidating (LOL). They can't race in the rain because they don't have windshield wipers. Oh, what a pity--make that *****. When there is a MotoGP race and the sign comes out "WET RACE," if the riders were ASCAR, there wouldn't be a race.

ices_rofl.gif

Back