Any NASCAR fans??

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
The question is WHY?? :rofl:

Darryl Waltrip's Ride of a lifetime! If this doesn't prove ONCE AND FOR ALL that Nascar is lame, I don't know what does.. :whistle:

:rofl:

:rofl:

Oh no! You didn't just use Darryl Waltrip and the word lame in same post did you :banghead:

Bots next April I'll see you in Robbinsville :guns:

'200 miles a damn hour' he said :)

Oh no! You didn't just use Darryl Waltrip and the word lame in same post did you :banghead:

Bots next April I'll see you in Robbinsville :guns:

'200 miles a damn hour' he said :)

I knew you'd be a NasCRAP fan Blanca.. You with your white Busa.... :poke:

Ohhh Geeeeze I just feel like ***** slapping him every time I hear Booogity Booogity Boogity Lets Go Racing Boys.. So F'ing annoying. Dont watch it hardly anymore like i used to 10 years ago. Its almost getting like fake wrestling... Nascar is just getting plain corny!

NASCAR.jpg

Knock it if you want but I don't think many here could handle the high banks of Daytona at 200mph.
Looks boring on tv but go watch one in person. Youll see how 'easy' their task is.

Round and round boring yes I agree but it is still difficult to be side by side going into a turn at a deuce.

just could never understand what was so exciting about watching cars go round and round in circles for hours......:whistle: im bored after the first few laps. weeeeeeee:handball: nascar is just lame! its about as exciting as the WNBA.....:moon:

just could never understand what was so exciting about watching cars go round and round in circles for hours......:whistle: im bored after the first few laps. weeeeeeee:handball: nascar is just lame! its about as exciting as the WNBA.....:moon:

It's a southern thang. Yanks like you and bots could never understand it because your limited mental capacity cannot handle it......

That was a joke :)

Most that dont understand the stradegy thats involved just see a car going in a circle, just as I see men in spandex playing grab azz on a field for 3 hours trying to acheive the samething.
Your correct Blanca it takes a lot of endorance there isnt no time outs, there is no half time shows, your strapped in trying to focus at going 200 MPH for 500 miles.

Its with any sport, if you dont understand the details then its boring your just seeing the picture and not the details.

Blanca Busa said:
Knock it if you want but I don't think many here could handle the high banks of Daytona at 200mph.
Looks boring on tv but go watch one in person. Youll see how 'easy' their task is.

Round and round boring yes I agree but it is still difficult to be side by side going into a turn at a deuce.

That's the same thing my buddy tried to sell to me. I went to a race in Phoenix and guess what.... It was just as boring as it is on tv. The pits were cool though.

Blanca Busa said:
A picture of yourself was really not necessary as I already knew you were a goob!
Those are nice boots though. Did your mommy buy them fer ye?

:laugh:

Nope. I wish like hell she could. Been gone 12 years now.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Might not seem too exciting to go in circles for hours, but until you have been behind the wheel for at least a dozen laps. You need not comment here. 200 plus mph is not for the average Joe.

Back