Nascar is the lamest

I hear ya about them go-karts, you do get off sweating and sore for a few days. I still think supercross is the most exciting to watch.

I dunno guys nascar can be less than exciting sometimes, but I do like when they are on a road course. BTW anyone ever watch the 24 hours of Lemans, that is very exciting, a 24 hr race through rain(it usually rains) and shine. I usually make it an all weekend event and watch as much of it as they will put on speed. The American Lemans series is cool too, I would like to actually go and see a race at mid-ohio.

I agree NASCAR isn’t always exciting. To each his own. I’ll watch anything with a motor. I’m really amazed by the rally drivers. But to say they have to talent, its brain dead statements like that that chap my a$$.

what's NASCAR
rock.gif

Do they use a TRE on their cars
laugh.gif

I went to see a nascar race in Indianapolis last summer and I enjoyd it.
Even my wife did.
There is a lot of action, lots of accidents which cause all the cars to catch up and restart. Not like F1, which I am a fan of, where drivers do most passing in the pit lane.
Accidents are fun as long asa nobody get hurt

Ohh yeah, I would have to agree seeing a nascar race in person rather than on tv would be hella exciting, just the sounds alone would be awesome.

Back