Any interest in Frankenstein Replacement Bolts

There are none! Company's like Suzuki purposely engineer their hardware to be different so that you cant just buy it at places like Lowes.

thumb_up.gif

Fellas, I'm sure Smith is a solid guy, but you do know that you can get replacement bolts at your local HO-PO or other favorite hardware store for a couple dollars.  I guess if you're that lazy then just get them from Smith.

They also come in black.
thumb_up.gif
My offering to anyone here.....( a put up or shut up offer)

tell ya what....I will guarantee you a sale of 20 sets to me personally at $7 (half of what Greg is selling these at since you can find them for mere dollars) each set if you find these "on the shelf".

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVE THE SUPPLIER, PLACE OF PURCHASE INFO, AND ITEM NUMBER.

Very sad people continuously do this without presenting evidence of their claims.

Enough...spend $14 for 2 bolts...I like spending 80 cents...oh yeah...my tail hasn't flown off either...oh, & here's my claim...

7JanBusaDSC00020__1_.JPG

I hope i am not coming across saying you have to buy these or else, i did not machine them personally, but they are nice pieces, they cost me much more than 80 cents each plus shipping plus paypal fees, plus packaging so i can't go much cheaper. Hopefully i dont look like i am trying to get rich off of bolts, i for sure am not getting these at home depot and making 500% profit.

Nobody's arm is being twisted here to buy them, if you want a pair, (I do) buy them, if not then don't. We're well aware of the cost of bolts, so we're buyiny them because we want them, and not because we don't know better.
thumb_up.gif

Enough...spend $14 for 2 bolts...I like spending 80 cents...oh yeah...my tail hasn't flown off either...oh, & here's my claim...
Post a close up of how they look installed and a close up of a bolt by itself.

Just because the tail has not fell off the bike does not mean it is installed correctly.

Nobody's arm is being twisted here to buy them, if you want a pair, (I do) buy them, if not then don't. We're well aware of the cost of bolts, so we're buyiny them because we want them, and not because we don't know better.
thumb_up.gif
A2 303 stainless bolts I can get from totally stainless for 33 cents each, the washers cost 12 cents each, the plugs cost 15 cents each...in 100 lots.

My carbide insert costs $43 each and might last 16-20 bolts if cutting them dry. Then add labor and shipping costs.

I'll get specs for anyone who wants to make their own.....most won't go through the hassle or have the equipment needed to save $6-7.

I think its a good deal personally.

The bolt has 1 shoulder to support it up then the other lip holds that in place, a cap screw wont do the same, i have done some goofy stuff in my day on my bike so i aint throwing stones, just offering something nice that works just like stock but not ugly.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v225/suzuki4life/?action=view¤t=Picture291.jpg" target="_blank">
Picture291.jpg

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v225/suzuki4life/?action=view¤t=Picture_147.jpg" target="_blank">
Picture_147.jpg

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v225/suzuki4life/?action=view¤t=Picture_146.jpg" target="_blank">
Picture_146.jpg

for a trick look...use the chrome caps off a triple clamp cover  
tounge.gif
Those aren't even flush!
thumb_down.gif

Back