Any interest in Frankenstein Replacement Bolts

Keep the OEM little piece of plastic in there...works like a champ...
cool.gif

I'm not going outside to take a bolt out...

here...spend 14 bucks & get it over w/...
winkold.gif
Considering the number of post you have made on this subject why wouldn't you take a couple of minutes to take a picture and prove yours are the same as his and save everyone some coin?
because they aren't....he's either using a cap head or button head bolt that slides into the plastic collar. Vibes can cause the collar to slide outward and become lost. The whole point of the shoulder on the bolt is to prevent this from occuring.

here...spend 14 bucks & get it over w/...
winkold.gif
Considering the number of post you have made on this subject why wouldn't you take a couple of minutes to take a picture and prove yours are the same as his and save everyone some coin?
I have...even my girlfriend figured this one out! Look...no hands and the tail is still on...must be nice being rich...
laugh.gif

noh.JPG

ok, for the "Jerry's Kids" of the world... That's right! The jerry Lewis telethon kids that cant comprihend normal thinking....
The thread diameter in American threads is basically equivalent to approx. 5/16" diameter. The shoulder (that centers the rear plastic is approx. 1/2" diameter.) That means that if you buy some cheesy bolt at your local Home useless Depot, this means that your plastic can float from side to side an amount of 3/32"
If this is acceptable to you, them Gregs bolts are NOT for you! PERIOD! I like to have things fit very nice!
My paypal has been sent!

ok, for the "Jerry's Kids" of the world... That's right! The jerry Lewis telethon kids that cant comprihend normal thinking....
The thread diameter in American threads is basically equivalent to approx. 5/16" diameter. The shoulder (that centers the rear plastic is approx. 1/2" diameter.) That means that if you buy some cheesy bolt at your local Home useless Depot, this means that your plastic can float from side to side an amount of 3/32"
If this is acceptable to you, them Gregs bolts are NOT for you! PERIOD! I like to have things fit very nice!
My paypal has been sent!

And it's Jason, not Jerry...
rofl.gif

GBTwoodsign.jpg

Uh page 1 or 2...
Let's start over?

Me <div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Do you have any closeup pictures of the bolts not installed?[/quote]

You <div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>

here...spend 14 bucks & get it over w/...  [/quote]

Me <div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Considering the number of post you have made on this subject why wouldn't you take a couple of minutes to take a picture and prove yours are the same as his and save everyone some coin? [/quote]

You <div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
I have[/quote]

Can I see them?[/quote]

Uh page 1 or 2...[/quote]

I must have missed them can you post them again?

By the way, Mods or whoever has the power, feel free to delete all of my post in this thread. There's no point in cluttering Gregs thread with all of this
bs.gif

I did the ebay bolts. Looked good. Lost the plastic bushing a day later. I'm going with the boostbysmith joints.

post_49_11604_Feb_mods.jpg

Back