any guitar players?

ditchdr

Registered
Ok any of you guitar players in here? I have a extra practice amp if someone wanta it.. It is a Fender Sidekick 10.. It looks a little rough, but no rips, or anything on the covering or the mesh. Sounds good for a little amp.. I dont use it anymore, pcked up a FM212R I use a as now.. So if you want it its yours. I will ship, but with this being on the bigger ond heaver side I will have ot have shipping paid for..

Thanks
Matt

That is good of you. I have a Peavy backstage with 2 10" speakers I use for practice. My main rig is a Line 6 Flextone plus stereo. I love that amp!
egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

Small line 6 practice amp, Fender Stage 100 Main. Gibson Les Paul Classic
heart.gif
. Why you gettin rid of your practice amp dude?
dunno.gif

LesPaul750.jpg

My wife would be pissed if I got another amp. Even if it was free.

My current "big un" is a Marshall full stack that I bought after my line 6 BLEW UP.

I had the same line 6 as GSX has (Flextone HD 300watts) and mine shot a fireball about 3 feet out of the head. Scared the crap out of me.

Chris

I play some....not like I use too. Got a Fender Electric and Acoustic.....and a Epiphone acoustic!!!

I use the Fender FM212R for a praxctice amp now,, I run it off a Line6 mini pod and love it. When I do go on stage (far and few between) or jam with the band I run have a line 6 processor I run into the PA system.. I am to old ot be lugging amps around anymore lol... I play a PRS 22 frett custom when jamming or on stage ( again far and few ) or if it is a acoustic song I have a Takamine I pick on.. At home and since Jake likes to run up and pull on the strings ( my 2 year old) I have a Fender Mexican strat I play.. I have done a few acoustic only nights in some of the coffe shops and restaurants here.. Only problem with that is the 2 guys I play with are usualy playing gigs on the weekends so it makes it hard to schedule stuff.

Thanks Doc. It will be enjoyed.

I needed a small amp for my 7 year old daughter that is learning to play. At the moment she is playing with my Randall 2X12. It's a bit much for her. Not only that, but she get's mad at me when I take it so I can get out to play with the guys.

Everytime I practice or play my 7 year old is there with me. Not because I take her, but because she is interested in music.

I'm proud.

I use the Fender FM212R for a praxctice amp now,, I run it off a Line6 mini pod and love it. When I do go on stage (far and few between) or jam with the band I run have a line 6 processor I run into the PA system.. I am to old ot be lugging amps around anymore lol... I play a PRS 22 frett custom when jamming or on stage ( again far and few ) or if it is a acoustic song I have a Takamine I pick on.. At home and since Jake likes to run up and pull on the strings ( my 2 year old) I have a Fender Mexican strat I play.. I have done a few acoustic only nights in some of the coffe shops and restaurants here.. Only problem with that is the 2 guys I play with are usualy playing gigs on the weekends so it makes it hard to schedule stuff.
PRS(nice), I also have a light ash strat(nice warm sound), my buddy has a mexican strat that rocks!

Cool to see some other players here
egitarre77.gif

I love the Mexica strat,, I had a American Strat that I traded on the PRS. I did not play it but maybe once a month once I got the Mec Start.. For some reason it just "feels" better to me. Of course I had the guy at the shop set it up and trim the frets a little..

I love the Mexica strat,, I had a American Strat that I traded on the PRS. I did not play it but maybe once a month once I got the Mec Start.. For some reason it just "feels" better to me. Of course I had the guy at the shop set it up and trim the frets a little..
Yep, there are about a billion different strat models out there, they can be very different one to another. My Light Ash Strat isnt well suited for what I play(Rush, Iron Maiden, VanHalen, Ozzy, etc.)At one point thought seriously about buying a used "Iron Maiden" special edition strat.

A rich buddy of mine who collected high dollar Les Pauls, talked me into buying a Les Paul Classic (lower to middle priced, as far as Les Pauls go). I have never thought of picking up another guitar since that purchase(that guitar will scream!(easiest guitar to get pinch harmonics off I have ever played, off course the hot pickups help too.
egitarre77.gif
).

I guess the Les Paul is just my thing. Lots of nice guitars out there, what do you think of the PRS?, I have heard nothing but good about them.

I LOVE the PRS. it is by far the best guitar i have ever bought, it sounds good on everything form Jazz to acid rock. the fret boad is fast and smooth, and the sustain is endless. I can pull off a harmonic and listen for days.. The wife blew a gasket when she found out how much it was,, but if i turn the amp up to 6 I cant hear her anymore.

Yep, there are about a billion different strat models out there, they can be very different one to another. My Light Ash Strat isnt well suited for what I play(Rush, Iron Maiden, VanHalen, Ozzy, etc.)At one point thought seriously about buying a used "Iron Maiden" special edition strat.

A rich buddy of mine who collected high dollar Les Pauls, talked me into buying a Les Paul Classic (lower to middle priced, as far as Les Pauls go). I have never thought of picking up another guitar since that purchase(that guitar will scream!(easiest guitar to get pinch harmonics off I have ever played, off course the hot pickups help too.
egitarre77.gif
).

I guess the Les Paul is just my thing. Lots of nice guitars out there, what do you think of the PRS?, I have heard nothing but good about them.
I have been playing strats for years. I bought a Les Paul a few years ago and I loved the sound, but I couldn't keep it in tune. I have 10+ guitars now, but I find I almost always play my American Deluxe Fat strat. It can sound as mellow as can be, shread, or get sustain almost as nice as a PRS. The Line 6 and the Fat strat are perfect for me since I play all different kinds of music.

I think the line 6 is the reason I still play. At first i was kind on on the fence about buying on, then the guy who owns the music store lot me borrow the POD.. took it home and was floored. Called him up and told him he cant have it back lol.. Once we started playing gigs I bought the full size Line 6 processor cuse the FM212R is so damn heavy, and I am lazy.. so my "stage rig" went from a Nady 4 channel wireless into a Korg tuner, into a EQ into the FM212R.. Now it is Nady 4 channel wireless into the line 6 into the PA.. What I love about it is I can even play my acoustic through it with no problems sounds rich and full or tone.

dude maybe you should sell some of this stuff? your giving away really good stuff. just a thought
beerchug.gif

Back