Guitar Hero

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
I got Guitar hero III for the ps 3 and am loving it. Thing is a ball...I think I almost blew my tv speakers playing LaGrange  
super.gif

Although I will admit some of the songs chosen have me scratching my head big time...of all the stones songs they pick "Paint it black" for a "guitar song"  
face7.gif
and a few others I could name.

Overall it's a ball, I did get Guitar hero II for the PS2...used a friends system(dont own a ps2), the PS2 version doesn't translate well to the PS3...supposed to be a firmware patch to use the wireless PS3 guitar in a week or so.

Also, anyone seen the game "rockband" comming out. Supposed to be like Guitar hero but also with a drum kit and microphone...tell me that's not a party waiting to happen....
beerchug.gif

Rock ON  
egitarre77.gif

I have GH2 for 360 but havent gotten GH3 YET... want it though. There are ALOT of vids on the net for that Rock Band game. Looks like alot of fun. Its made by the same people that started the Guitar Hero games but sold it after the first one. I'll wait till the price comes down on Rock band... I believe its $160!! Bad enough that GH3 costs $100!

I love it. Played the drums for rock band yesterday at best buy, its going to be fun!

I was playing guitar hero3 the other day. I got to the part where you rock out against Slash from G'n'R. I managed to beat Slash after a few trys. A very cool game.

I have the original and want II. I heard III is nice but not that much improved over II. I did hear the new guitar rocks. Should I get II or 80's
rock.gif
PS2.

I've never played any of the GH games. What makes them so good? "Just asking..."

Trying to decide if i want to get them. I'd like to see some reviews on the board before i decide.
beerchug.gif

I haven't played it, but I did manage to catch Wednesday's South Park episode about it.
laugh.gif

they are one of the dumbest games that i've ever played but ... they are extremely addictive, pretty fun, funner with friends, really fun with drunk friends, and if your looking to kill time this is the way to go you can kill hours and not even notice it im working on beating expert now for gh3 i have no life

Nerd... not to offend anyone but I heard once you hit 1,000,000 points your a fag. (as mentioned in a south park episode)

Heroin hero is so much better! get the dragon! get the freakin' dragon!!!

I've never played any of the GH games. What makes them so good? "Just asking..."

Trying to decide if i want to get them. I'd like to see some reviews on the board before i decide.
beerchug.gif
Pop into a bestbuy, they got them all set up to try.

I tried and got hooked.

my wifes daughter bought it last year for xmas and brought it from tulsa ...
I loved playin it
We fly out this thursday to O.K. and my wife already said she knows I'll be playin the GH while we are visiting !!! WOW what a blast......

Stayed up all night Saturday and completed my career on the new GHIII~ Got all 5 star performances with a few gold stars (100% notes hit) thrown in for good measure~ All but one tune anyhow... I think it was a Slipknot tune~ Totally kicked arse... now I just have to move on to the medium setting...
laugh.gif

Yes, the "boys" play it all night long. I can play it, but not at their level.. so I just listen to them play. This is one game I don't mind, cuz the music is awesome!

Saw Rockband at WallyWorld last night. I tried to play the drums..
laugh.gif
oh that ain't happening at all!
blush.gif

beerchug.gif
GH provides an entry way into playing guitar/bass.
Dance Revolution provides exercise (use socks).
Madden provides endless trach talk witht he neighbors.
Tourist Trophy let's you ride in the rain.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back