~~any guitar or bass players here~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

Anybody here into playing music? I have been thinking about selling off some really nice stuff.

I have a really nice Fender Bassman bass head and two Ampeg cabs. Hardley used, never gigged, smoke free enviroment with extra American tubes.

Also a beautiful no longer manufactured Washburn Washington electric guitar. They only made 22 of them in White. Stunning.

Never played Rickenbacker 4003FL that was a special order and took 1 1/2 years to get. Not cheap.

PM for details.

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148001778 -->

Greetings,

Anybody here into playing music? I have been thinking about selling off some really nice stuff.

I have a really nice Fender Bassman bass head and two Ampeg cabs. Hardley used, never gigged, smoke free enviroment with extra American tubes.

Also a beautiful no longer manufactured Washburn Washington electric guitar. They only made 22 of them in White. Stunning.

Never played Rickenbacker 4003FL that was a special order and took 1 1/2 years to get. Not cheap.

PM for details.

hogger...
Pictures?

Greetings,

PM for details.

hogger...
Pictures?
of which ones..

hogger...

The rickenbacker please.is it blonde,sunburst? What?
special order Montazuma Brown..discountinued color..never tuned or played.

Off to work now so if you don't get a reply that is why.

hogger...

115_1551.JPG

okay....I bid $250 for the washburn..i'd bid on the rick as well but?,,,it seems to be misssing parts.

Nice gear. I just sold a mint Les Paul because I didn't play it that much. Wish I would have kept it now.

Do you play any of these instruments or just collect them?
I play bass. Yes, I play most of them. Had 13 at one time not counting the guitars. Down to my Three favorites. Fender Marcus Miller with Bartolini pre amp and pickups, Gretsch acoustic bass, second one manufactured and my G&L L-ASAT. Picture enclosed.

I don't play the guitar. Just ran across some nice ones over the years. Had to have them kinda thing. The Rickenbacker is an investment.

My best find was a 1996 Taylor 414 KCE. K stands for koa wood which is almost impossibe to get. Our freinds across the ocean know this well. Specific to Hawaii and a license is needed to even touch the stuff.

Taylor quite making KOA guitars a few years back. Not sure if they started again. Last price sheet for the six (6) string 414KOA was $4900.00. I bought mine off eBay for $1250.00. The price has sprialed upwards ever since.

Sounds and plays beautiful as all Taylors do.

Thanks for asking. I'll step off the soap box.

hogger...

8c_3.jpg

Nice gear. I just sold a mint Les Paul because I didn't play it that much. Wish I would have kept it now.
there are two millon les pauls around. You can find another rather easily.

hogger...
I know what you mean. I have 8 other guitars but it seems that I only play my custom shop strat anymore. I play guitar and bass. Would love the Rick but better not spend the money right now. The les Paul I sold was one good lookin guitar and had a great sound, but I have played Fenders most of my life and I like the necks on them. I'm pretty sure I will win the powerball lotto tonight, so I'll take that Rick bass off your hands tomorrow! LOL

egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

Back