Ever regret selling something?

Many many seasons of suns ago, I had a classic Winchester Model 94 in 30-30. Loved that rifle.

Then, unemployment hit and lasted entirely too long. I had to sell the rifle just to put food on the table. It got us through the last little stretch of that season of difficulty but I've often thought about what the rifle would be worth today.

Still, some things do take precedence over material things. I'm in the fortunate position of having a lot of good credit and could easily "buy" a lot of things. It just ain't worth it, though. My Busa and the Gixxer are very close to my heart. But I'd sell them both (and everything else I own) in a microsecond if it meant survival.

--Wag--
Would the be a Big Bore 94? I think my dad has one.

Hey Run, buy a Ibanez Jem edition guitar and will it to me. I will be forever grateful. :laugh:

Oh my! Sweet Paul. :thumbsup:

Here is another favorite. Rare J-9 Jazz Box. You might like this one.

Never play it.

r8

114_1422_r1.jpg

114_1426_r1.jpg

Too be honest I've regretted selling most everything I've sold...

Firearms, My 71 Plymouth with a 340, and I will regret getting rid of the BMW...

BUT, Silly sentimentality aside... It's nothing but material crap, and there will always be NEW shiny crap to replace it.

It's just hard separating the sentimental from the plain old mental.

You can't take it with you and you spent good money getting it to begin with. If the money helps you through a tough time...there is always new stuff to replace it. Sold most of my dearest possessions at one point to pay bills and while I regret it some, it took care of the bills and put food on the table and got me to where I am today.

Back