Any Fans out there?

Yeah, we watch it...with several neighbors...reason to have dinner and some beer while the kids play
biggrin.gif

I watched the entire first 2 seasons . Have watched off & on since then .

I'll watch it tonight, then call you and ruin all the fun by telling you what's going on...
all_coholic.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 14 2006,10:36) I'll watch it tonight, then call you and ruin all the fun by telling you what's going on...  
all_coholic.gif
Your on my caller blocking list!

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 14 2006,13:38)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 14 2006,10:36) I'll watch it tonight, then call you and ruin all the fun by telling you what's going on...  
all_coholic.gif
*sniff*
*sniff*

Where's the love?
poke.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 14 2006,10:39)
all_coholic.gif
*sniff*
*sniff*

Where's the love?  
poke.gif
Apparently over at MC.

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 14 2006,13:42)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 14 2006,10:39)
all_coholic.gif
*sniff*
*sniff*

Where's the love?  
poke.gif
Apparently over at MC.
No, that's where the freaks are dummy, I mean Gunny...

iamwithstupid.gif

Loved the 1st two seasons but haven't seen it since. I guess I was "survivor'ed out". It p'd me off when Richard won the first season simply because that one chick hated the other. That Wigglesworth girl deserved to win because she was winning all the challenges and immunities right up til the end.....

I have enough drama and backstabbing at work.. don't need to see more of it at home.
laugh.gif

(LadyHawk @ Sep. 14 2006,15:42) I have enough drama and backstabbing at work.. don't need to see more of it at home.
laugh.gif
+1 I was done after the 1st season. I've heard many ads on the radio for this season though.

Seems interesting.

(BiG-T @ Sep. 14 2006,16:flamethrowing:)
(LadyHawk @ Sep. 14 2006,15:42) I have enough drama and backstabbing at work.. don't need to see more of it at home.
laugh.gif
+1  I was done after the 1st season.  I've heard many ads on the radio for this season though.

Seems interesting.
+2!!

Back