Anxiety/Panic Attacks

Anyone here ever have Anxiety/Panic Attacks?

I used to have them a lot.

I still have them every now and again only they are not as bad, usually when I go to bed.
Symptoms are hyperventilation , tingling in hands and sometimes face and neck.

Yea, its scary, sometimes ya feel like your going to die.

Yes...i remember them well...like it was yesterday...and they started when..

I lost contact with God.

Then?..

ended when i found him again! :thumbsup: :bowdown:

no shid...and i think the pharma's love it when you do lose spiritual contact and hate it when you find him again cause...well?..they just lost a payin customer..and i also noticed it seems to be an inside job dude.

Try it...i mean whaddaya got to lose?..prayings fairly inexpensive.

wow..did i just type that? ???

i must be gettin better! :laugh:

Good luck and L8R, Bill. :cool:

Some of the 25 year olds on Russian dating services make me feel like I'm having an anxiety attack:laugh:

It feels good to know that I am not the only on on here that get panic attacks:thumbsup:

There's a lot of cool people on the .org:beerchug:

Oh, Thats whats wrong with me. Yep, I seem to have all the same symptoms. It seems like there's everything wrong with me and not much right. Well, I guess when God thinks it's our time to go with him then we'll leave this earth. Sure would like to hang around for awhile yet though.

most of my mental querks come from loseing a child. i know what you mean when you say you feel like your going to die. i take things that help regulate my moods when needed, a little st. johns wort and such. tried every pill out there, but i can not live on pills and don't like how almost all pills make me feel. although otc pain meds are my buddy on the road, thats about as strong as i get, a lttle advil. valume (that can't be spelled correctly) is good stuff when your world is coming to an end and you need to relax and chill.
takling can be most benifical. talking can help work out whats inside. :beerchug:

Back