MORE health probs for Mom

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
I don't know if any of you remember my Mom's health issues in the past, but she spent right at a year in the hospital. Much of that time she was in ICU and on a ventilator. Well, God chose not to take her at that time, so she has been out for a little over a year (still bed-ridden), but trying to heal up. She still has MANY more obstacles to over come, but she is a fighter, and God is GREAT! Well, she had some minor surgery done yesterday (just an overnight stay), then she gets home today and has a serious anxiety attack ( I have them too so I understand her fears), and she starts having breathing issues (the over night stay was because of a procedure they did on her throat), so we had to bring her back to the emergency room, and we are waiting on them to let us know what is up.
Please say a prayer for her, as she needs all the help she can get!

You can also throw one in for me, cause I feel like I am gonna have an attack too.

Prayers sent Brian!! I hope she's going to be OK, especially after having gone through so much!!! Keep us posted...and I'm with you on the panic attacks; no fun at all!

Dang, man. Sorry to hear all that. Hoping everything goes okay for both of you.

--Wag--

Thanks folks for all the Prayers!! They actually let her go home last night. They did CT scans and didn't find anything, and some other testes as well. She seemed like she was breathing better, so she got to go back home and rest in her own bed.
THanks again for all of the kind words and prayers!! :bowdown:

((((Hugs))))) and prayers. Maybe she was overwhelmed with being home. I hope she is feeling better this morning. :thumbsup:

Sending Prayers for your Mom, You and Your Family....... Stay strong and think positive.....

Back