Antigravity battery

ZeePopo

Registered
Got my new ATX-12 battery today. Super light. Also has the restart feature for when it dies due to accessories being left on.

Press the button and you got more power to start the bike. Kinda like two batteries in one. No more jumpers for me lol

Got my new ATX-12 battery today. Super light. Also has the restart feature for when it dies due to accessories being left on.View attachment 1617984

Press the button and you got more power to start the bike. Kinda like two batteries in one. No more jumpers for me lolView attachment 1617983
Wow I like this battery! , I am so getting one as soon as possible. revzilla has it for $259 I will look around see what others are selling it as. For my busa.

I have the 360A one on the Busa and Tuono for a year they're great. The Busa's 1397 has given other batteries problems especially hot and this one to spins it up no problem.

Love ya for the weigh in . Wifes Shorai died sunday after 7 years . It had lived in my 2012 FJR1300 for 3 years , Yamaha T max for a 2 , and the Bandit the last two years . Put my back up Antigravity micro in her bike for now.
Since I tour more going to pull my Shorai out for her bike , and put the battery you just picked up into Ram Jam .

I will be seeking out a battery in the next year I reckon.

This Anti-Gravity unit sounds like a decent one, I read a few negative reviews on line saying it doesn't like cooler temps...I'll have to really do some research.

Love ya for the weigh in . Wifes Shorai died sunday after 7 years . It had lived in my 2012 FJR1300 for 3 years , Yamaha T max for a 2 , and the Bandit the last two years . Put my back up Antigravity micro in her bike for now.
Since I tour more going to pull my Shorai out for her bike , and put the battery you just picked up into Ram Jam .
I knew you appreciate the weight in. Every ounce counts hahaha.

Reactions: c10
I will be seeking out a battery in the next year I reckon.

This Anti-Gravity unit sounds like a decent one, I read a few negative reviews on line saying it doesn't like cooler temps...I'll have to really do some research.
For very cold weather all you do is turn the key and leave it like that for one minute. The draw from the headlight will be enough to warm up the battery.

For very cold weather all you do is turn the key and leave it like that for one minute. The draw from the headlight will be enough to warm up the battery.
For very cold weather, it will be in the house charging as I am a CAR member (Candy Assed Rider) and only ride in good weather...if my teeth are chattering or there is liquid of any sort falling from the sky, the bike stays in the garage...

I might be ok with that battery afterall.

Is there a specific one for the Hayabusa or are they generic? When I punch Anti Gravity battery for Suzuki Hayabusa in Amazon.ca nothing comes up, if I punch in Anti Gravity battery lots come up.

Is there a specific one for the Hayabusa or are they generic? When I punch Anti Gravity battery for Suzuki Hayabusa in Amazon.ca nothing comes up, if I punch in Anti Gravity battery lots come up.
Stay away from Amazon n batteries.
Go to their site and there are to listed
The 360 amp , and 4xx

Stay away from Amazon n batteries.
Go to their site and there are to listed
The 360 amp , and 4xx
Is there a difference in battery quality from Amazon or is it just the fact their amps are different?

Sometimes trying to get anything like that from the 'States can be a pain...especially these days

I believe i seen someone on here posting Bout a 700cca battery? Is this the same brand?
No that is the full spectrum batteries, I believe that Ali123 or @POWERHOUSE did a write up on them. I would like to have one in the future only problem is I worry about how cold it gets here and since I usually get out for a few winter rides I don't usually take my battery out.

Back