Anther teas 4 ya, Its so close I can taste it

(turb06LE240 @ Feb. 05 2007,17:49)
(CAT3 @ Feb. 05 2007,17:11) Looking good man. I too am waiting for your build to be complete so I can finalize my planning.

Where is the swingarm from? I lke the underbracing and the Hayabusa on the sides, but I dont want a 240series.
I believe it only comes in a 240, but Ill ask Mike next time I talk to him.
This bike is going to be showey, the 04 Im building next is going to be made to go fast., Im sure this one will go but wait till I start the next one.................
beerchug.gif
Please do find out for me and let me know, pm or email if you would be so kind. cat3n4@gmail.com I haven't liked how every "custom" piece for the Busa seems like it has a Kanji or Hayabusa scrolled in it, but this is one exception, I like it a lot.

Burt's Turbos are worth the wait. He uses really good stuff to make his kits.

bowdown.gif

im working on somewhat of a build too, just not quite to the extent you've done, but maybe eventually. what kind of exhaust are you putting on it?

(dirtyred @ Feb. 05 2007,20:26) im working on somewhat of a build too, just not quite to the extent you've done, but maybe eventually.  what kind of exhaust are you putting on it?
I'm going with no exhaust, just dumping it out the body work, The turbo Burt went with has a 2 1/2" dump pipe so it should sound and look decent..
Burt had just what I was looking for, under $4K for a complete kit, with a pc3usb, fan temp relocator, clutch springs, slave support, titanium coated turbo, Blow off valve, external gate, a-n fittings, and I can keep my oil cooler and stock oil level.
I wasnt going to put this much into the bike, but the turbo is taking so long, I keep buying stuff, I just cant stop
super.gif

(turb06LE240 @ Feb. 05 2007,16:30)
(suzuki4life @ Feb. 05 2007,15:49) build a turbo 1000 and save tons of money.
I would love to build an 07 gsxr1000 Turbo,
Some turbo pistons,
6.5 psi boost with a nice hefty shot of nitrous..
That would be pretty aggresive
But that would be more money  
rock.gif
and  I am in love with the Busa, always have been, prolly not gonna change anytime soon...
you don't need a a turbo AND nitrous...you need the right turbo and the right boost controller period. Depending on whatca expect in the end is what you need to budget in the beginning. But Nitrous breaks parts...not if....when.

Back