Another undertail topic

Yort

Donating Member
Registered
Woohoo just got my tracking number from UPS. Undertail should be here tomorrow thanks to Streetntrack. Now if my preformed screens would just show can install all of it at one time.

Now if I could just con some one in Wichita to come over and make sure I cut it right would just be icing on the cake
tounge.gif

Charles is great to deal with! Can't say the bug would be much help with this install as my only experience is with a Gsxr750............... Take your time is the first thing that comes to mind.

Woohooo had a nice brown box waiting for me when I got off work tonight. Thanks again Charles for the fast service Charles. Now if my screens would show up I could start dismantling my plastic and remove all my stickers and reflectors at the same time ;-)

Charles is great to deal with[/QUOTE]
That's funny,I PM'd street and track for pricing and delivery,and he never even replied back!!

Ooh well,there's always someone else who is willing to take my money........

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136630215 -->

Yort, congrats bro....I got a tracking number from StreetandTrack a few days ago alo...not sure if it's the undertail, MR windscreen, or NWS hugger - but Im just as excited as you! Which style undertail did you go with? I went with the UFO
smile.gif

Yort, congrats bro....I got a tracking number from StreetandTrack a few days ago alo...not sure if it's the undertail, MR windscreen, or NWS hugger - but Im just as excited as you! Which style undertail did you go with? I went with the UFO  
smile.gif
Hey Valium...you gettin a cf NWS hugger? I ordered one from S&N in early Dec. Found out a few days ago it;s still a month out as they are really back logged.

smile.gif
Hey Valium...you gettin a cf NWS hugger? I ordered one from S&N in early Dec. Found out a few days ago it;s still a month out as they are really back logged.
yah, NWS CF-hugger...Cant ride right now anyways..so I can wait, not that I want to wait, but hey...what else can a guy do if ya want the best?

I know if Charles could get us the parts sooner, Im sure he would but Magical Racing & NWS stuff is hard to come buy, just glad we ordered awhile ago.

looks like were both modding our 05LE's with the good stuff, and cant wait until our HID's come in. Not sure about you, but my bike is in about 50 pieces right now. You aint that far away, maybe this spring/summer we can get together and ride through MN and WI. Send me some pics of your bike & mods if ya have a chance.

smile.gif
yah, NWS CF-hugger...Cant ride right now anyways..so I can wait, not that I want to wait, but hey...what else can a guy do if ya want the best?

I know if Charles could get us the parts sooner, Im sure he would but Magical Racing & NWS stuff is hard to come buy, just glad we ordered awhile ago.

looks like were both modding our 05LE's with the good stuff, and cant wait until our HID's come in. Not sure about you, but my bike is in about 50 pieces right now. You aint that far away, maybe this spring/summer we can get together and ride through MN and WI. Send me some pics of your bike & mods if ya have a chance.
Maybe a ride along the Misssissippi would be in order...can only dream now. Mines startin to come apart again. Finished my undertail a few days ago and sent the gauge cluster to Bluegauges for the mod. Pazzo levers on order from S&N. Gettin ready to pull off the front fairing today I think in prep for HID. Glad the hugger is paid for cuz mod money is gettin low...........
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|whytlotus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136652387 -->

smile.gif
I went with the Top Gun. Could not decide between it and UFO and first but this one just kept calling to me ;-)

Back