Another Superbyke update

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Oh, it's getting SO close to completion!

The rear end.....

powdercoated caliper with EBC pads
powdercoated torque arm
black coated s/s brakeline
CZ wheel
BRAKING rotor
Vortex 43t spkt
powdercoated swingarm
Gilles chain adjusters, black

the front end.....

powdercoated calipers with EBC pads
Race Tech 1.0 springs with blue fluid
black coated s/s lines
carbon fiber fender
BRAKING rotors
and a lot more I'll chronicle later

I think my pics suck but in person the thing looks captivating, dramatic, and low weight.
I dream of the first time I roll up between a Tuono and a Monster at BikeNite!
Doyle

P1040078.JPG

P1040076.JPG

P1040072.JPG

P1040077.JPG

P1040079.JPG

P1040074.JPG

Last edited:
One more thing I forgot to mention, Tim from PASHNIT is shipping me a front radial brake lever, black, to mount on the black superbyke bars, that should help it stop pretty quick!
Eventually I'm going to post a complete list of all the aftermarket stuff, labor, etc., and make the argument that a Hayabusa converted to a "streetfighter" configuration is superior to all the other naked choices for thousands less. We'll see. Doyle

Oh, it's getting SO close to completion!

The rear end.....

powdercoated caliper with EBC pads
powdercoated torque arm
black coated s/s brakeline
CZ wheel
BRAKING rotor
Vortex 43t spkt
powdercoated swingarm
Gilles chain adjusters, black

the front end.....

powdercoated calipers with EBC pads
Race Tech 1.0 springs with blue fluid
black coated s/s lines
carbon fiber fender
BRAKING rotors
and a lot more I'll chronicle later

I think my pics suck but in person the thing looks captivating, dramatic, and low weight.
I dream of the first time I roll up between a Tuono and a Monster at BikeNite!
Doyle

Raydog, What tires are you running? I like the tread design

Those are Pilot Power 2CT's, when they go I'm going to put Q2's on. THEN, it will become the world's biggest Supermoto when it goes to the track with slicks. I'm quite immature with this thing, it's starting to invade a lot of my thought time.

P1020695.JPG

P1020692.JPG

P1020934.JPG

That thing is gonna rip! Can't wait to watch that thing dissapear on Reno Fernley raceway next year at the STAMPEDE!!

If the B-King looked like this it would still be made for the USA. Your bike is beautiful (for those who like to ride naked bikes).

If the B-King looked like this it would still be made for the USA. Your bike is beautiful (for those who like to ride naked bikes).

Thank you, I've been working on it for 2 years (off and on when time permits) and now that it's so close to completion my motivation is ramping up fast. Bad timing....winter is fast approaching here in Reno!

Back