another rider killed

jch364

Registered
Yesturday another rider was killed here in Dayton. I don't have all the deatails yet but the basic info is that a car made a left in front of him and he collided with the car. As far as I know, speed was not an issue. Im not sure what kind of bike it was yet but I imagine it was a cruiser of some kind. He was NOT wearing ANY gear. Looks like he died because of head trauma cause he was not wearing a helmet. He was in his mid 40's. Same age range as me and a lot of other people here. I hate to see this always but especially when it could have been almost certainly avoided if that rider had been wearing gear. Not trying to be a gear nazi here but I can't help it. Much like an American Express card. I never leave home without it. A prayer for the family and a very sobering reminder, yet again, to all of us to be careful and gear up.
banghead.gif

Sad to hear. Especially when it could have been prevented by something as simple as wearing a helmet. Prayers to his family.

rip, atgatt (all the gear all the time) i never dress for the ride, i dress for the fall. please where your gear.

ALWAYS SAD TO HEAR THESE THINGS PRAYER SENT......WHERE WAS THIS AT IN DAYTON

ALWAYS SAD TO HEAR THESE THINGS PRAYER SENT......WHERE WAS THIS AT IN DAYTON

Back