Another rider down...

My condolences to family and friends.
sad.gif

You can die walking down the street or eating your favorite food. Dying is a part of life. Just try to minimize your risks to keep the odds on your side.

Another one...sorry to hear...prayers sent. But what are you going to do...you just have to have your Spidey senses going at all times and only take a risk in a controlled environment - when the only risk factor involved is you - not other cars, blind turns, trees surrounding the apex of a risky corner you know of, etc.

Always be a defensive rider and give yourself time and space to react to a dangerous situation. I hate to loose my motorcycle brothern to accidents. RIP
sad.gif

RIP Jason.

We ride for the freedom... for thrill... for the joy... we ride because there will always be two wheels and road to roll them on.

We ride to celebrate life.

When I ride this weekend Jason will be in my thoughts...

Prayers and good thoughts out to the Family and Friends.

An update:

My god there are so many things I didn't know about Jason. I didn't realize it.

Here is his Obit. http://www.legacy.com/SacBee/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=90153136

It turns out he WAS a Marine and he served a year in Iraq. He was 27 years old.

It turned out he was humming along happily (no evidence of speeding) heading northbound on a 4 lane road. Pointed southbound was a 24 year old girl in an SUV that apparently needed to turn left more than Jason needed to live. It is still under investigation.

Thanks for all the good wishes guys. I will be printing this out and giving it to his parents when the time is right.

Back