High cost of drugs in America?

my $86 inhaler, costs $4 in Mexico.

Buy 10 inhalers and it would almost pay for the trip.

Contact someone that lives in TX or CA (southern areas) and ask them to slip over the
boarder and buy you some and them mail them to you. Sound like a plan? ???

I am on norco for my back and has been getting a scrip for 30 days with 2 refills. Cost me 50 bucks to seey pain dr. Last time I went I was informed that I could not get refills anymore and had to come back every month for my refill. Now I have to pay 50 a month to see Dr for a 10.00 script. I was told it's because of the drugs being abused is why this has happened. Meanwhile the drug dealers walk around with a pocket full of money from selling the same pills I take and it seems they have an endless supply of them. Selling them for 5 bucks a pill. Some of these guys have been to jail so many times they don't ever bother with them anymore so it seems. It's sad this is happening and the ones that need them have to suffer the most.

I am on norco for my back and has been getting a scrip for 30 days with 2 refills. Cost me 50 bucks to seey pain dr. Last time I went I was informed that I could not get refills anymore and had to come back every month for my refill. Now I have to pay 50 a month to see Dr for a 10.00 script. I was told it's because of the drugs being abused is why this has happened. Meanwhile the drug dealers walk around with a pocket full of money from selling the same pills I take and it seems they have an endless supply of them. Selling them for 5 bucks a pill. Some of these guys have been to jail so many times they don't ever bother with them anymore so it seems. It's sad this is happening and the ones that need them have to suffer the most.

Heres my 2 cents.

You may need to check your state laws - although your Dr. should know this.
In my state a prescription is good for 60 days.
Have your Dr. write 2 prescriptions for you - get the first one filled right away then 25-30 days
later get the next one filled. This way you would only have to go in every other month not every month.
If this is something you are going to be on for a long time then ask your Dr. if he can mail them to you.
Have him mail you 2, then they only have to mail every other month. If so, you wouldn't have any office call bills.

If your Dr. won't do that ask why. If it is (or you feel it is) so that they can keep getting the $50 office call fee,
Change doctors ASAP. The only answer I would accept is that it is not allowed by law. It is in my state.

Hope this helps you save some $$

Back