Local rider killed...

Good link, T-fox. Takes on a different perspective when you read the posts of those that were close to him. Tampa area can be very dangerous for motorcyclists who don't know when or how to ride smart.

Found out about it here, Tampa Sportsbikes:
http://www.tampasportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20624

Most of us try and get ouy in the sticks when we ride...I refuse to ride at night unless absolutely necessary as well.

RIP. prayers to friends and family.
please.gif

RIP...prayers sent for his family and friends

it isn't like he would have been speeding too much if at all...remember, he didn't have a helmet on so he wouldn't have been going really fast...sounds like another cager that just didn't see the bike and pulled out in front of him

The comments of the many ignorant people below the article are infuriating. How can people be so stupid about the death of another Human? Talking about how he supposedly was driving beyond his limits is ludicrous. The guy just had his lid stolen and if it were me, I would have idled the bike all the way home.

RIP

Wasn't enough damage to that car to call it a high rate of speed.It does not matter what kinda of bike your on,if there's a wreck with a cager,biker was always speeding.Get tired of hearing that shid.And if you're on a sportbike sitting at a light in broad daylight and a cage runs over you.They will say you was doing over a 100.

They should charge the cager for his death and another contributing factor to his death, the person that stole his helmet should be charged for his death also. I look at stealing any type of saftey gear whether it is for the rider or for the bike itself is tampering with the vehicle or rider gear (kinda like a windshield or window of a car seat belts, brakes, tires. you get the point

RIP...prayers sent for his family and friends

it isn't like he would have been speeding too much if at all...remember, he didn't have a helmet on so he wouldn't have been going really fast...sounds like another cager that just didn't see the bike and pulled out in front of him
RIP fellow rider. I agree with Semi, most riders that ride with a helmet all the time would not be speeding without one.

Good link, T-fox.  Takes on a different perspective when you read the posts of those that were close to him.  Tampa area can be very dangerous for motorcyclists who don't know when or how to ride smart.  

Most of us try and get ouy in the sticks when we ride...I refuse to ride at night unless absolutely necessary as well.
Was this our member Justyntym? I noticed his name was justintime on Tampasportbikes.

Good link, T-fox.  Takes on a different perspective when you read the posts of those that were close to him.  Tampa area can be very dangerous for motorcyclists who don't know when or how to ride smart.  

Was this our member Justyntym?  I noticed his name was justintime on Tampasportbikes.
i don't believe so...he was logged on last night after this happened

Last Login Date: May 29 2008, 9:19 PM

Back