Another Proud New Owner

CTA_Busa_LE

Donating Member
Registered
I picked up my 06 white and silver limited edition this afternoon. So far so good, It's bone stock with 2800 miles on it and has been taken well care of. I'm sure it won't stay that way long, already looking and pondering the possibilities. I managed to put about 100 miles on it today just getting used to it. I got in this evening and got my stickers removed that were still plastered all over it and got half the reflectors off it before I ran out of light. Should have pics in the next couple days.

Welcome to the madness~!

You're going to love that bike. It gets a LOT of attention, and seems rather sought-after.

Congratulations on your wise purchase.

beerchug.gif

Best hurry with those pix...the board 'elders' won't wait too long...

laugh.gif

Congrats man, nice scoot!

I was 'thisclose' (all I had to do was sign on the dotted line) to getting one back in 06' but I heard through the rummer mill that the 08's were going to be improved so I silently cursed (knew the wait would be worth it but dammit! I wanted it now!) myself and held out for the 08'.

Next to the 03' Limited Edition the 06' L.E. is my fav color.

Looks like she just rolled off the showroom floor.

Well done~

Looks like she just rolled off the showroom floor.

Well done~
Thanks, she's not far from it, only scuff I can find on her is on the tail where someone has drug their foot over getting on the bike. I'm thinking it will buff out quite easily. Beyond that she's like new and as particular as I am with my rides she will stay that way. Well with exception of the tires, I plan to put some strain on them!

Back