another new hayabusa enthusiast

Yeah, it's a good site. Well, actually, it's a GREAT site!

box1067.jpg

Hope you have fun here!

--Wag--

forgive me for being a ducati fan...i was turned to this direction buy a friend that has a hayabusa. so for starters..can anyone compare an dcontrast the hayabusa and the ducati. I've seen ducatis serve busas plenty of times.

forgive me for being a ducati fan...i was turned to this direction buy a friend that has a hayabusa. so for starters..can anyone compare an dcontrast the hayabusa and the ducati. I've seen ducatis serve busas plenty of times.
welcome... 2 bikes 2 different jobs

Few here have both, In most races it's the rider, more than the bike. Duc.'s are a sexy machine !!!

I would run if you have the chance...... We will have you modding the hell outta your bike in no time.

Come on in, that sure is a nice Busa ya got there.... Now let's take it apart.
firedevil.gif

Let me be the first to say that the Hump mod is bad...
guns.gif
hump mod.

On tight roads a lighter and short(er) wheelbase bike like a Duc will have the advantage; however, sweepers are the Hayabusas realm.

the site is great but the people on it are amazing. Odd enough as it is for me to still think about it but these guys on here helped me through a really really rough patch emotionally and someone's always there to try n help you in one way or another

Back