Looking For busa!!

T4Busa

Registered
Hey guys i am new here on the site but have owned a busa before but unfortunately that one got wrecked ...i am lookin to get another one used, new, parts whatever. looking to build it motor wise...i am located in PA right now for school and want to pick up a motor and frame soon or even a crashed one with a good motor and frame ...wanting to build the motor in high performance motor class i am taking. i heard of a place out here called cycle recyclers have not gone by there but am planning on it ..any info would be great and look forward to learning as much as i can about these bikes ...the one i owned before hand was already some what built wheni bought it ...(it was my frist street bike i ever owned) hehehe..

welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

...what exactly do you mean by built??? are we talking big bore... are we talking turbo...
rock.gif

A sometimes undervalued resource is <a href="http://www.ridesafely.com">Ride Safely<a>. Auction service for insurance deals and salvage bikes.

the first one i had was run over by a bus when it was parked outside my work one day....the retard was backing up and i guess didnt see it and crunch ....was not to happy .....but ohwell got the money from the insurance company for it but my at the time fiance spent some of the money and never got another one.....:( ....i only got to ride it like 5 times sucked bad .....oh well ...i will have to check out that ridesafely site......any other info would be great ...thanx guys

Back