Another Liter Bike Review

sageronin

Donating Member
Registered
Hey my 'Squid' and 'Newbie' ZX10 riding son just sent me this link. I haven't read it yet, but he says it's some good reading. Thought I'd share ... Bike Review.

Very interesting... I think the note on the ZX10 having the slowest top speed out of the liters was the most interesting although it is the quickest to 170.

Cloud

ive rode the cbr and 10r. cbr is great but lacks the speed of the 10r. the 10r is too small and too fast for its own good. im 6'5'' 210 and those liter bike are just getting smaller by the year, thank god for the busa.

Sage refer him to the fact that the gixxer is still kicking butt and taking names. Doesn't matter how fast or quick the 10 is. If it's not beating the gixxer 1000 on the raceway or the Busa on the track...it's just an impotent, annorexic wanna be Busa on the verge of an overhaul.
tounge.gif

True that ... the Busa and the Gixxer still rule on the Pro Roadtracks and 1/4 mile race tracks !!

If you all read my post on calling out the zx10, then you know the outcome, but I ran into a buddy of mine on a 03 gsxr1000, and he told me he had his ass handed to him by a zx10, 4 to 5 bike lenghts, to be exact, so don,t slip, if you run across one.
wink.gif

Back