Another "busa beater"?

bigoltool

Registered
Just reading that the Ducati Desmosedici v-4 is due to launch on June 1st. This thing should be a monster. No performance numbers yet but cool anyway. Hope it doesn't sound like a VFR800.

Desmosedici_RR_r.jpg

I think they are going to start at a lowly $40,000 and sorry
sad.gif
all the first production has been bought
cool.gif

... in fact , i don't like Ducati's ... thanx for the news .

Why does the nose look exactly like the Gixxer 1000
rock.gif
? Nice looking bike though.

And also wondering why would you entitle this post "another busa beater?" It's like apples and oranges dude. Although the Busa can be worked at the track quite well, it's not a track bike. Now 'flip-the-script' and put the Ducati in the quarter against a Busa.... need I say more?
rock.gif
wink.gif

Well its one Ducati i'd buy... If i had the budget for it!

It's been a while since i've actually liked the Ducati design... Since the 916 actually

This one i can picture myself riding on!

It's only being offered to 999R owners ... and is rumored to produce in excess of 200bph. Essentially a detuned MotoGP motor.

And also wondering why would you entitle this post "another busa beater?"  It's like apples and oranges dude.  
Just a little tongue in cheek. This is yet another of the "new breed" that is claiming they are going to rewrite the record books for motorcycle performance. Suzuki ought to sue them for copyright infringement because the Busa wrote that book!

Very Pretty. Much Better than that uh... Homely fuggin 999.

Back