Another biker dead

Well I think that just about covers it.....NEXT POST !!!!!
super.gif

I travel to Milwaukee all the time, was there the other day. Everytime I go there I am amazed and the stupidity I see, although this isn't the only place. For ever single rider I see wearing a helmet there, I see at least 10 or more that don't wear a helmet. I see Harleys (of course this IS Harleyville in MKE) with ridin' two up and I almost never see either of the riders with a helmet. As for any other protection, I see mostly leather meant for looks only, if they crashed in some of the leather I've seen they'd lose probably 50% of their skin right way. Of course they'd die from head injuries and the skin wouldn't be a factor.

I am NOT exagerating not even one tiny bit in what I've said. I see it time and time again when I go there. As for sportbikes?.... well, remember the 1 in 10 that is wearing a helmet?... that's usually (but not always) the sportbike rider. Just amazes and shocks me.
wow.gif

UPDATE........POLICE report says his head hit a street sign just before falling in the ditch.This is what puzzled the police at first.The rider hit the edge of the sign,then the bike rolled far enough away in the other direction down in the ditch to throw things off a little.After all,it was dark.The rider was leaving out the wrong exit.He wanted to turn left,but there was no median there for him to cross.After all he was drunk.
My son said this guy was a regular.Nice guy never cause any trouble,and always called someone to pick him up when drunk.For some strange reason,he didn't this time.
A friend of my son works there also.He watch the medics do cpr trying to get this guy back.He said it was the sickest thing I ever saw when they tried to bring him back,why would anybody ride without a helmet.And I added,you forgot the drinking part.
I hope and pray these young'ns learned something from this death.

man, hope he didn't have a wife and kids so sad that decision to ride
sad.gif
just like that...lifes over

Back