another 11+ hour day of riding

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys? I just want to share today's ride. I left the house at 9:00am and got home around 8:00pm. 427 miles total. She now has over 5800 miles on her. Could have been a lot more if it wasn't for my schedule and the rain we've had the last couple of weeks. Anyways, it was another awesome day for me. By the way, I did a lot of backroads today. Va and WVa area.

cool.gif

Awesome sleeper !!! Did you take any pics on your stops ?? If you did please post them, I would love to see your neck of the woods !!!
tounge.gif

I'm sorry, but I don't take pictures when I ride. I only stop for restroom and gas. Sometimes, I don't even eat. I just eat breakfast before I leave and that's it. When I go for long rides like that, I don't like to stop unless I really have to. That's just my style. One time, I rode with a friend of mine and I never did it again because after about 45 minutes, he went to WALMART to go shopping for movies. I was like, what the......

Like when you stop for the potty you could snap a pic of your bike when you were walking back to it. Or when you are puting gas in you could snap a pic looking down at the gas tank.

Back