She turned 11 months old 2 days ago

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys? I just wanted to share how many miles my pride and joy has right now. I'm hoping to add a lot more miles before she turns one year old on the 27th of September but my work schedule's been kinda crazy these days. We'll see what happens in the next 4 weeks. Also, I got up at 4:00 this morning hoping to add another 100+miles but it's raining as I type. I think I messed up posting the picture. I'll try again.

Last edited:
2807475135_49c793de88.jpg
here ya go. Sorry about that.

I'd say 90% of those are done between 4:00 and 6:00am. I try to do a little over 100 miles before breakfast everyday (weather permitting). With two kids, it's tough for me to go out after work. Kids have piano lesson, karate class, etc. I work Saturdays too. Sundays, it's family day so I go out before they wake up because once they're up, we go to church, take the kids to the park, household chores, etc. Once in a while, I dedicate a day for myself and that's when I try to do at least 800 miles. But that's rare for me. I think I've done it maybe 4 or 5 times since I bought the bike September 27 of '07.

Back