Anderson Turbo Busa pass with GPS and Speedo in Frame - 204mph pass

fulltilt

Registered
YouTube - Nuts o'Steel - No Bull 200 mph Turbo Hayabusa Run on Street w/ GPS proof

For a long time, I've wanted to show a video where the speedo and a GPS are framed together that shows the GPS unit sweeping past 200mph.

The old superkaos video showing his freeway blast where the speedo sweeps to 220+, but SK himself said it was wildly off in terms of accuracy but has been seen untold millions of times and hyped because of what it shows.

This is an Anderson Turbo equipped bike (very cool owner/rider BTW) with a stock wheelbase that just flys.

It might not be Noonan-esque, but it is still pretty cool.

Boy do I love top-speed runs....I think I need a cigarette.... :oldcool: Man that was good....

after what I have seen fly through the courts? My bet is LE could cite and convict based on the quality of the tape... remind me never to video outlaw activity :laugh:

It could be another one of those "we got permission from the county to run here" gaffs. :laugh:
what happened to the guy that "owned" the airport? :laugh:

I bet riding a bike that wants to wheelie like that in every gear must be a handful.... get that thing over to the Maxton next season... :thumbsup:

At least never post it for everybody to see. And let very few people know you even have a video of it.

Back