and Old REPOST but still really kills me..220mph

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I am sure a few remember this rocket scientist.. Remind me to get a mortgage from this clown...

Last edited by a moderator:
i think we should go to that website and email them about how he is a moron
I actually talked to the guy.... he does not hear you when you talk literally...

"the busa could not do 220mph" reply: " well this one can because it has a TRE... I have never had it that fast but I know it will"

He doesn’t even know how many cc’s he’s got………. Nice. Reminds me of a kid I meet last week at the bar trying to tell me his CBR 600 would do 160 mph in 2nd gear……. I had to move to the other side of the bare before I slapped his silly a$$. Gotta love the morons. ???

whats his number i will call him up and talk to him myself hahahahahaaha

LOOK FOOL YOU KNOW HOW MANY BUSA'S HAVE ACTUALLY GONE @200

then you tell him that you where at bonneville with the same stup and tre and could onlyu pull out 190 then tell him to eat it

Where does the chip Go??? I have been looking at mine and can't figure out where to put the chip. Besides, where do you get that chip? This guy says they put the chip back in it, did mine come with one???? I want to go 220 MPH. I mean, the busa's do it stock right??!!??!! What a douche bag.

I can't believe you guys.... when I got my '08, it came with two chips!!! :thumbsup:

chip.jpg

Damn...I was screwed. My 2006 Gixxer wont go 220 MPH. Maybe he will trade me ??
P8240008.jpg

Last edited:
I commented on his video. I wonder if he will be offended. :laugh:

Back