Used leather pricing?

OK this is me in the suit. Fits good in waist elbows and knees. Question I have is my pants bunched up in various places, what do you do about this?

uploadfromtaptalk1331614245456.jpg

very retro :thumbsup: It has an "articulated" cut designed for the rider in a crouched/tucked position on the bike. Do you still have the "bunching" when you're seated on the bike?
P.S. Also possible that the pants may be actually too long but getting it altered (shorten plus reposition zippers) will run around $90 (plus S&H)

yup i was told they were old, im only 24 so these are before my time. when in riding position everything is fine. its walking around that sucks :moon:

can't tell from the pic but does it have armor in: back/spine, shoulders and elbows? as for the color, check this 2012 Busa:

2012-SUZUKI-Hayabusa.jpg

It has a place for spine protector but doesn't have one. The elbows and knees don't but seems to have more leather there. That's a nice busa but mine in a gen1 black and silver so completely doesn't match. :eek: but saving money is better than style I guess

You can find some armor for your elbows and knees, the suit should have pockets for them to fit into. Same for the spine protector. Suit looks to be in good shape, the colors look a whole lot better than roadrash.....

Back