And again

nickxxxr

Registered
Hey guys its been awhile since i have been on here if anyone noticed, and Im slowly bringing myself back into the brotherhood. Back in June i loaded my bike up to head for vacation. Enclosed trailer with the front strapped down and the rear Xed to keeping from hopping. Spent an hour shoving bike around testing to make sure she wouldn't move. Every stop we made i opened trailer to look inside. Long story short, five minutes from destination (literally), i heard a loud thud and my Heart sank. Yeah the strap broke on front of bike and put her on her side. Not too much damage but enough to make a grown man cry. I need two things yet and was wondering maybe has some laying around they don't need anymore so ill ask.
I need a windscreen, had sport chrome, looking for smoked low rise but happy with anything to make me legal.
Also need right side mirror and factory bar end. Im low on cash and just wanna ride into the snow so if anyone has these parts for free or really cheap don't throw away id gladly take them off your hands. Thanks.

Before she fell...

uploadfromtaptalk1324346205608.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1324346248395.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1324346302106.jpg
(Tapatalk)

uploadfromtaptalk1324346205608.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1324346248395.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1324346302106.jpg

To dragon Busa:
Im interested. Can you get a price to 19555? I got no clue how to check lol

(Tapatalk)

No pics but sent it through the side of my trailer lol. More damage to trailer than bike i think Haha

(Tapatalk)

Hey bro, If times are that tight just let me know, I"ll eat the shipping. trust me I"ve been there. shoot me a PM.

If the bar ends from a Gen II are the same you can have mine. I laid my down on the left side and replaced them with aftermarket ones so my factory right is untouched and in my tool box.........I think, its been a while but I dont toss out parts so Im sure its somewhere. Just let me know.

Back