And again..you NEED one of these

I have the 6500K setup and the blue tint looks really sharp. Got a lot of comments at Myrtle Beach.

Securing the large ballast was a cinch. I used the Icemann method and mounted on the right air intake tube. Added some velcro on the backside along with the vaccuum cleaner rubber band that was suggested worked out superbly.

Ummm, I've PMed rhythm twice on how to get one of these kits.  Thanks for responding there buddy.  
mad.gif
Now thats gonna get you lots of help saying things like that. Rhythm is one of the greatest guys on this board. Be patient and dont dog him for not gettin back to you in your timeframe. He's helping us out with the pricing; not doing it for a business.

Okay, real quick here, I noticed Xenon King is doing a group purchase, and I see Rhythm is doing a purchase order.

I have no idea who to go with here. Anyone have any personal experience with either member and their products?? I just don't want anything that's going to fry my electrical system or a cheap product that won't last. I'm not sayin either of them is a bad dealer, but I personally don't know either of them. So what's the scoop ??

Rhythm is dealing directly with me, so it really doesnt matter, but since he is really helping me out, contact him first, if he is not replying you can PM me or email me at MCherny@XenonKing.com, SIthor, email me I will reply always within the hour and I will forward all emails and PM's to Rhythm. Im open to all questions from anybody and will be following this thread closely.

Regards,
Michael Cherny
www.XenonKing.com
877-HID-KITS ext. 707

Sorry...nevermind
down.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118835566 -->

Boy I really need to get mine installed!!!!
blush.gif
I have not had time lately but really need to, it sounds like it is definitely worth it.

I never questioned it but just haven't had time.

Back