An open thread to mhf

Don't know, Don't care... But I moved it to Random thoughts anyway.

Rev

B-Sting, as many others have said, I am glad you are ok bro. It's also good to hear that your bike is already in the process of being repaired.

Don't listen to the the know-it-all, perfect, better than thou, dumba$$es on this thread who have nothing better to do than attempt to ridicule you.
Mister #1-all-time-best rider here, who rides something that "doesn't turn like a tank" probably has never even sat on a motorcyle. He probably rides a tricycle, they do turn better than tanks ya know.

Remember, although he says that you or diesel couldnt "ride yourself out of a paper bag" he only longs to have a life as great as yours, yet along ride as good as you do...
(the following FACTS support this statement)

Lets just think about this logically for a moment...
Mr Dip$hit here joins this site a few days ago just so he can bag on you...
He doesn't own a Busa... (already said that)
He has contributed nothing useful to the board or this thread...
All he has done is stirred up a hornets nest like a friggin' child...

He obviously has NO life and nothing better to do than join a site that has nothing to do with him, just so he can teach us all a lesson...
A fuggin' lesson...
How fuggin' pathetic is that?
Do you actually think B-Sting is going to ride safer because of you?

Mike, MHF, whoever the fug you are, I have one thing to say to you:

Thanks for nothin' B!TCH.

Hope this helps you out some,
-Bill
[/QUOTE]

Just realized I posted this stuff in the wrong thread. Here it from B-Sting thread....

Remember bro, that it takes a MAN to admit when he was wrong. Anyone can stand on the sidelines and throw stones...

lol
laugh.gif
....The Oscar goes to all of you guys!

Mike, we dont want rude bastids like you on this fine board !!!
mad.gif

guns.gif
MIKE

This is what I posted for him in the other thread.  I came in late to the game and had 7 pages of catching up to do.  Not sure if this copy/paste thing will work.  

I doubt we'll ever here from him again, and I'm pretty dam sure we won't be riding together.   Please DO NOT assume that everybody that lives in Wisconsin is like this guy.

EDIT: Changed my text to blue.  That was confusing as hell when I saw it quoted like that.  Sorry guys.
rock.gif

Good to see u r OK B.
Don't worry about the tards, u know u made a mistake and got thru it, lesson learned.
Get back to riding, u always make such good videos, we need those...hehehe
If they total u r biike, I'll buy it for a stunter.-EZ
You mean the tards that can't ride a motorcycle?  The ones that hit SUVs in residential areas?  Moronic stunters that take corners like little old ladies? The proper advice you should have given this guy if you really truely liked him is go take the MSF course. They do have them for expirenced riders as well. You see they teach you how to react in situations such as this.  Emergency stops learning to swerve and brake and the like.  It seems to me many don't practice these things and when the situation arises on the street they don't know how to react. Proof is b stings reaction. He basically did nothing.Practicng these types of situations could very well save your life. Then again I am just wasting my time telling you this. They only way some learn is when they get splattered all over the pavement and end up in a wheel chair.

Regards

Mike

PS, why am I not banned yet?:-)
Welcome to the board Mike (mhf).

<span style='color:blue'>I too am from Wisconsin.  Where are you located?  Maybe we could ride together and you could teach me some of these fine skills you have.  I've been through the MSF course, and although it is a good course, it does not teach you everything that real world experience will teach you.

I'm located in Kenosha Wisconsin close to the intersection of Hwy-50, and I-94.  Send me a PM this spring if you want to go riding.
laugh.gif

I doubt I'll here from though, since in one post you said that the group you ride with is more mature,</span>

I am so glad I ride with a more mature bunch who don't have something to prove. Oh and I don't ride a Busa either. If I wanted something that turned like a tank I would buy a Goldwing.:-)

Regards

Mike

PS you all have a good one and ride safe. B sting go take the MSF course.

<span style='color:blue'>...but then you said that you were done crashing motorcycles.</span>

We are not laughing. I rode motocross bikes for years. Almost died on one. I am done crashing motorcycles.  That said when I crashed I only hurt myself and my bike.  

Regards
Mike

<span style='color:blue'>It appears to me that you don't even own a bike, and probably aren't old enough to drive.  I could be wrong though.

Why not just send a PM to Captain and have him remove your screen name, then rejoin with a new one, and act like this never happened.  There's a great group of people here that are a wealth of knowledge if you approach them the right way.  This was NOT the right way.

Good Luck to you throughout life...you're going to need it if this is the way you treat people.</span>

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "color change"|1110214711 -->

Man, if spring doesn't get here soon, you guys are gonna burst!
tounge.gif

Where's RSD's whiskey?
laugh.gif

I wonder if Mike knows that the company responsible for helping to start MSF IS Suzuki! Yep, that's right! The maker of the "World's Fastest Production (probably turns like a tank, and only ridden by dumba$$es with something to prove, on their way to becoming Darwin candidates) Street Bike" helped to found the vary same safety course that he recommended! Small world, isn't it?
wink.gif

Hey strkr, I used to live in Racine and am way familiar with Kenosha. Don't know what to say re: this mhf aka mike dude. Except...maybe....
poke.gif
I don't know. I live in the Berlin area in Green Lake county. Wish this dude would call on at least one of us...it'd be great to get my hands on him...

Alright, now, down with the testosterone...Hey, B...I'm glad you're alright...hope you get your bike fixed up and are back out there soon.

Hey Mikey, one more question, since you know so much about Busas and bikes in general..

What year is B-sting's busa?

Hey Mikey, one more question, since you know so much about Busas and bikes in general..

What year is B-sting's busa?
Oh...that's a good one Kevin.  
wink.gif
a good one? how about a silly one...a gixxer is far from a busa....
Hey "Just Some Guy"..

Your location reads "Just south of her Belly Button"

Is that your moms belling button you are referring to?

You know that is illegal and looked down upon by most civilized society's right?

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110314592 -->

I think Captain should do an IP access trace to see where all of these new people are coming from. I would be willing to bet they're all from the same person, or at lest the same area.

Up to you Captain
wink.gif

I think Captain should do an IP access trace to see where all of these new people are coming from.  I would be willing to bet they're all from the same person, or at lest the same area.

Up to you Captain
wink.gif
That is exactly what I am thinking. either the same person with too much time on their hands or a lot of bored USENET folks.

Hey "Just Some Guy"..

Your location reads "Just south of her Belly Button"

Is that your moms belling button you are referring to?

You know that is illegal and looked down upon by most civilized society's right?
sorry not my mom's belly button...that only goes on one state west of me....

my IP address is 255.255.255.255.......well that is what my firewall will have you believe.....my IP address changes everytime i switch my cable modem on....

Back